• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pendio Mafia X

Status
Not open for further replies.

funnier6

Courage~
I couldn't help but notice the same thing but vice versa, actually. You usually always have something to say about me, even if it's often negative, but not lately. In any case, I did give a read of sorts on you:
You've actually been agreeing with me on most things fsr and I havent seen anything that catches my attention. Idk it just hasn't happened
Not sure what you mean by missing out on discussion. I think I've commented on everything major.
I believe you had something like 8 out of 600 posts last I checked so I dont think I'm wrong when I say you have done very little discussion. Commenting, yes, occasionally.
Your vote on me was because of my long catchup post and the part when you said my tone looks super off looked like you were throwing shade. Your earlier reads and the lack on interaction with Rag looked way too much of a coincidence for me. I have been getting ninja'd alot right now and responding to every post I can that is asking me questions. If you were talking earlier when the game recently started asking why did I avoid your question and responded to Rubik's question, I said I interpreted your post as an explanatory sentence and not as a question.
Below are the questions you ignored. Specifically note the first question which expressed concern that I might be reading into your tone simply because of a different avatar which you quoted, ignored, and called shading.
Is there any way you could humor me and switch back to your (I almost said Jinjo) Mewtwo avatar?
Would you actually like me to explain any of that

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Really? Because it seemed to me the sentence translating roughly to "I don't know if I am being honest but I'll vote EX" was what funnier actually had beefed with
I KNOW

What’s your deal?

The question is why do you need to clarify that, why does it sound like you’re going against your better judgement

He had problems with Rubik using tbh because he felt like it meant Rubik was saying one thing but wanted to think another. But it was the way he went about trying to say that, as if the whole thing would have been fine if Rubik hadn't used tbh. Which I find odd for funnier to poke at because Rubik uses tbh like that quite a bit.

Below are the questions you ignored. Specifically note the first question which expressed concern that I might be reading into your tone simply because of a different avatar which you quoted, ignored, and called shading.

This is what you said, "Is there any way you could humor me and switch back to your (I almost said Jinjo) Mewtwo avatar? Your tone sounds super off to me but I can't tell if it's just the cheery Oshawott throwing me off." The part when you said my tone sounds super off looked like shade throwing and I find this interesting you removed that on this quote above here. The post you quoted was asking if I could humor you and did you want me to make you laugh is what you are asking me? I need to look more into the second quote since I don't remember seeing it.

MixMasterLar

Beach Bum Extraordinaire
He had problems with Rubik using tbh because he felt like it meant Rubik was saying one thing but wanted to think another. But it was the way he went about trying to say that, as if the whole thing would have been fine if Rubik hadn't used tbh. Which I find odd for funnier to poke at because Rubik uses tbh like that quite a bit.

I mean, words mean things and TBH makes the vote looks worse I'll give you that but the way I read it Funnier would have still probably been on that case even if those three letters were absent

.....i am a little upset funnier is active in thread but not commenting on this though. Makes me feel like I'm defending someone on an issue they themselves don't feel a need to defend.

Kirino

Tatakae
@Morbid Minish: It's difficult for me to just accept such explanations for a lack of reads, but I know you actually have had a headache and I'm willing to give the benefit of the doubt on that front. Hope you feel better.

I've done it in town games too, although the point about me doing it as 3rd party is a fair one. Though I'd like to note (as stated previously in a game afterwards where I was town) that I actually played as town that game and still think Doc was a decent lynch at the time. Still, it'd be unfair to expect you to know/remember that. As for my vote on Poy being sheeped, iirc, I was the first to use that reasoning and suggest him as a lynch target.

Beyond that, the reads on Jinjo and funnier are actually quite good, especially the one on funnier, and I'm inclined to agree with it.

Unvote

I dont remember Funnier asking about the use of TBH specificly.
I remember rubik acting and answering as if funnier asked about it, but he never asked concerning the acronym

You might want to reread that interaction

Here's the exchange:
Ex seems pretty green to me tbh. He's acting scummy d1 and pinky promised he's town which are both pretty town ex-like.
I cite every single town game ex has had and every pinky promise he's made.
No why the tbh

what’s holding you back
?

Tbh means "to be honest".
I KNOW

What’s your deal?

The question is why do you need to clarify that, why does it sound like you’re going against your better judgement
I'm not going against my better judgement.

It was funnier asking why Rubik used "tbh" in his sentence, as it made it sound to him like Rubik was going against his better judgement. When it's mostly just a stock phrase that means little to nothing. I found this line of questioning frivolous and odd, especially given what else was going on.

Oh rather "I don't know (about why i would vote EX) if I am being honest but here's that vote all the same!"
I'm pretty sure you're thinking of Sun. He's the one that voted Ex, Rubik is the one that defended him. Reread the exchange above.

Would you actually like me to explain any of that or was that geared entirely toward having other people do the questioning so you dont have to

Yes, I would have wanted you to explain your vote on Rag instead of it being empty and I mentioned this earlier. I was the one who brought this up today and it was me who did the questioning.

funnier6

Courage~
The post you quoted was asking if I could humor you and did you want me to make you laugh is what you are asking me?
No? Have you never heard the expression? It’s basically asking a favor even though it sounds stupid.
The part when you said my tone sounds super off looked like shade throwing and I find this interesting you removed that on this quote above here.
That would be because as previously stated I was pointing out the questions you ignored

MixMasterLar

Beach Bum Extraordinaire
I feel funnier could have cleared that up way sooner, but it seems like funnier is largely ignoring me at this point and I'm not entirely sure what to make of it.

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
@Giri @DawningWinds @Jinjo

I kinda forgot all these people were in the game. Any of y'all wanna come in and give us something? Anything at all?
(: hang on
Idk why you all aren't taking his pinky swear seriously. (:
I did think it was a joke at the begginning of D1but inspite of telling not to take the pinkie swear seriously, you yourself read him town cuz he pinkie sweared to be town?

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
ZD Champion
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Alrighty, here's my mindset so far:

Funnier: Seems pretty active and aggressive so far. Some of his pushes are weird and are singling out really weird things from people's posts, so idk what to make of that, but overall I don't think he'd be doing all of that unless he is town. I mean, I know Min and him are at odds and they typically can read each other well, but I just don't see scum funnier being this insanely active and paranoid.

Laur: I really like his contributions, aside from the hiccup where he voted Ex, which was weird, I think he's legitimately scumhunting, and I like it.

Minish: She's definitely asking a lot of questions and being proactive, so I like that. So really it's a meta read I have from looking over her content.

Sunfan: He's one of the top posters, yet nothing of his posts stand out besides the pirate talking at the start, and then more recently his god awful vote on Ex for no reason and I hate it. Scum read, I am voting him, yeah.

Everyone else is null. Ex is maybe a Townlean but I need to re-evaluate him - he's def not scummy imo and the wagon that formed on him was super weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom