• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pendio Mafia X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Vote: funnier

This is mostly because of his earlier day behaviour. The whole thing he was doing with giving himself room to make excuses about not putting in a lot of effort later on is bs and he has spent a lot of time this game day grasping at straws and questioning people over weird little things.

Pen

The game is on!
Day 1 Current Vote Tally:
funner6 - 3 (Morbid Minish, Killjoy, Mellow Ezlo)
The Sun Fan - 5 (ExLight, Spiritual Mask Salesman, MixMasterLar, Ragnarokio, Johnny Sooshi)
Jinjo - 1 (funnier6)
ExLight - 2 (naga10, The Sun Fan)
DekuNut - 1 (Rubik)

Not voting - Jinjo, DekuNut, DawningWinds, Poyzin, Kirino, Giri

With 18 players alive it takes 10 for a majority lynch. Otherwise the day ends on Saturday, June 13th 2020 at 6:00 PM EST.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
what? why?
in a 18p setup I'd expect 4 scum, 12 town, and 2 indept (one hostile and one non-hostile)
That seems to be pretty standard for Pen's larger games, yeah.

I suppose it's possible that there's a Cult Leader and a Dreaming God à la Pirates Mafia 2, but that's a very unbalanced and borderline bastard combination. I guess it's true that Pen did use that combination of roles before, but I just don't see him doing it again

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
what? why?
in a 18p setup I'd expect 4 scum, 12 town, and 2 indept (one hostile and one non-hostile)

pen's last game was 18 players and was 13/4/1

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
what? why?

You can look at the games and see how Pen started to move away from using so many 3rd party. Anime 2 was just as large with only 1 indep. I think having non-town make up half the amount of town wouldn't be great. Especially if one were an sk.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I wouldn't be surprised if Lar and Deku were both scum together.

I'm gonna be busy most of today, probably. Sorry if that's a problem, but that's just how it is sometimes.

Kirino

Tatakae
I'm actually fine with a Sun lynch. His role seems mostly harmful, and there's the possibility that he's lying about it, which would almost certainly be worse. He hasn't been very focused on scumhunting this game either, so his lynch wouldn't be as great a loss as it might otherwise. It should also be fairly high-information.

Vote: The Sun Fan

The idea that he could benefit the town seems like wishful thinking. Since we all agree that he has to die at some point, it might as well be now, when we have no one better to go after. I'd rather not rely on a vig kill either, since he could just block it with Prevention or Randomize. If we want to direct the vig kill at anyone, it might as well be toward an inactive.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
ZD Champion
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Vote: funnier

This is mostly because of his earlier day behaviour. The whole thing he was doing with giving himself room to make excuses about not putting in a lot of effort later on is bs and he has spent a lot of time this game day grasping at straws and questioning people over weird little things.
But tbh that sounds like typically Day 1 funnier though

MixMasterLar

Beach Bum Extraordinaire
EOD in less then 4 hoyrs right? I'll try to be present for.

The thing about confirmed 3rd Party on Day 1 is it gives us a chance to not mislynch. Half of what Sun claims he can doesn't help us (hell most in my opinion) and we don't share a wincon, why risk a mislynch for him?

Like I said a million times though, this would be different if he seemed to be playing pro town along with being a third party but you know I'm thd dense ome apparently so moving on

The game is not too keen on lynching either of my other 2 scum reads (Rubik, Ex) and does not seem to support an inactive lynch, so I'm fine just accepting that we don't mislynch moving into d2.

Also SunFan, I don't know if Pen turned References To Trailer Park Boys on for this game. Steve Rodgers out.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I hate lynching sun here because we probably don't learn much from it.

@Lar if you want an inactive lynch, why not Deku?

MixMasterLar

Beach Bum Extraordinaire
Stupid observation, but it's irking me. Why are you adding yourself to the list and leaving it unbolded!!!!
It's probably just copy/paste nonsense, but it'll be funny af if it was a 3rd party soft. Questions for later.

I wouldn't be surprised if Lar and Deku were both scum together.

I can't stressed how much I would CFD on Rubik

MixMasterLar

Beach Bum Extraordinaire
I hate lynching sun here because we probably don't learn much from it.

@Lar if you want an inactive lynch, why not Deku?

Start the wagon, make a case on why it's more, beneficial to have active 3rd party who can **** us 50/50 of the time over inactive gray boxes

You probably won't have to convince me as hard as the others, to be fair.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Start the wagon, make a case on why it's more, beneficial to have active 3rd party who can **** us 50/50 of the time over inactive gray boxes

You probably won't have to convince me as hard as the others, to be fair.
I think outed 3p sun is more likely to be helpful than a lurker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom