• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pendio Mafia X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pen

The game is on!
Day 1 Current Vote Tally:
funner6 - 3 (Morbid Minish, Spiritual Mask Salesman, Killjoy)
The Sun Fan - 1 (ExLight)
Rubik - 2 (The Sun Fan, Giri)
Ragnarokio - 1 (funnier6)
Jinjo - 1 (Ragnarokio)
Poyzin - 2 (Kirino, Mellow Ezlo)
ExLight - 2 (MixMasterLar, naga10)
DekuNut - 1 (Rubik)

Not voting - Jinjo, DekuNut, DawningWinds, Johnny Sooshi, Poyzin

With 18 players alive it takes 10 for a majority lynch. Otherwise the day ends on Saturday, June 13th 2020 at 6:00 PM EST.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
As scum my general strategy is to kill the most active players every night because inactive town are basically a non-barrier to victory, especially when you have multiple scum alive.

it should then follow that lynching inactives is a good thing

though its probably not as fun as scumhunting

I'm doubling down on my Jinjo vote. At the time i voted her I felt like she had been playing reactively and not posting much, primarily just responding to things that were easy to respond to and commenting on the few players here she was presumably familiar with. This is a natural reaction for a player who is thrown into an unfamiliar fast moving meta with a lot of unfamiliar players. In response to my attack (and others questioning her absence) however, she didn't defend herself by saying this, and instead just dropped a truckload of half-assed reads on the table.

I feel like avoiding the topic of having trouble interfacing with the game in response to being attacked suggests that she was afraid that it would look bad on her to say that, which I think is something scum would more likely worry about in her position than town would.

For this reason, Jinjo is my top suspect today, and I'd like to see her lynched.
I'll take a look at Jinjo since you've made this post

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I thought you were suspicious of Lar? Are you actually suspicious of Deku or do you just unironically want an inactive lynch?

Why go for an inactive lynch when you have a genuine scumlean?
I don't think I'm anywhere near charismatic enough to get Lar lynched and lynching or pressuring an inactive player is a better use of the day than wasting it arguing with Lar about a gut read I've got on him.

MixMasterLar

Beach Bum Extraordinaire
I don't think I'm anywhere near charismatic enough to get Lar lynched and lynching or pressuring an inactive player is a better use of the day than wasting it arguing with Lar about a gut read I've got on him.

Is this implying you would try to kill me over a gutread if you could, because ewww

Alsp you were implying there was more to it then a gutread before. I wouldn't have felt the need to even answer if you had just said that in the first place!

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I'm doubling down on my Jinjo vote. At the time i voted her I felt like she had been playing reactively and not posting much, primarily just responding to things that were easy to respond to and commenting on the few players here she was presumably familiar with. This is a natural reaction for a player who is thrown into an unfamiliar fast moving meta with a lot of unfamiliar players. In response to my attack (and others questioning her absence) however, she didn't defend herself by saying this, and instead just dropped a truckload of half-assed reads on the table.

I feel like avoiding the topic of having trouble interfacing with the game in response to being attacked suggests that she was afraid that it would look bad on her to say that, which I think is something scum would more likely worry about in her position than town would.

For this reason, Jinjo is my top suspect today, and I'd like to see her lynched.
I actually really like this post. It's more along the lines of what I expect from you. This also inspired me to look back at Jinjo myself and I think I can see what you're getting at.

Upgrading Rag to a town lean. This looks like a really sincere analysis of Jinjo and I appreciate Rag sticking to her guns.

I didn't hate Jinjo's posts, but 7 is a low enough number to where I won't cry myself to sleep if they get lynched today without really stepping it up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom