• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pendio Mafia X

Status
Not open for further replies.

funnier6

Courage~
And that's reason to not try to read him? If anything it should be more reason.
I feel like you could be trying just a tad harder to see where I’m coming from here
You said it's more interesting than weird then say it's pretty plainly weird... Either way it is *something* and I'm trying to figure out the motivation behind it.
Yes, to me. I imagine it’d be more weird than interesting to be anybody else.
Are we just supposed to ignore any possible AtE posts because they're 'gross' reads?
You know the answer to that. You don’t have to beat me up over it. You can do whatever you like, I’ll be over here

If there's a limit on how many quotes can be used in a single post in these threads, someone please let me know. Also, would each of y'all prefer I use your full name, or refer to you the ways others do, like Morbid Minish is commonly refereed to as Min, or Ragnarokio is Rag? I'm curious so I don't come of at the weird guy using the wrong name at the wrong time.

Pen

The game is on!
Day 1 Current Vote Tally:
ExLight - 1 (Poyzin)
funner6 - 2 (Morbid Minish, Spiritual Mask Salesman)
The Sun Fan - 4 (ExLight, Kirino, Ragnarokio, Killjoy)
Poyzin - 1 (Rubik)
Mellow Ezlo - 1 (Johnny Sooshi)
Rubik - 1 (The Sun Fan)
Ragnarokio - 1 (funnier6)

Not voting - naga10, Jinjo, DekuNut, MixMasterLar, Mellow Ezlo, DawningWinds, Giri

With 18 players alive it takes 10 for a majority lynch. Otherwise the day ends on Saturday, June 13th 2020 at 6:00 PM EST.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
If there's a limit on how many quotes can be used in a single post in these threads, someone please let me know. Also, would each of y'all prefer I use your full name, or refer to you the ways others do, like Morbid Minish is commonly refereed to as Min, or Ragnarokio is Rag? I'm curious so I don't come of at the weird guy using the wrong name at the wrong time.
Call we whatever you want, just don't call me late for dinner. (:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom