• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pax Prime 2012!!

WOW!!! Pax Prime badges are already sold out! Anyone here get one? I did :P:clap: I almost didn't though....thank god that their original registration setup crashed.

donpedrox

Thrilla in Manilla
Nuts, I was planning on going when did they go on sale anyway?

well PAX Prime 2013 here I come I suppose

Rare Addict

Site Staff
A couple of friends and I are going this year, yeah. I'm surprised how fast the three-day passes sold out, though. Last year, I think that it took at least a week, whereas this year, it took about five hours. So, I ended up having to pay approximately twice as much to get three individual one-day passes. Better be worth it! xD

Nuts, I was planning on going when did they go on sale anyway?

well PAX Prime 2013 here I come I suppose

The badges went u on sale on 4/25, but the system crased. The site was back up and running on 5/2. The 3-day passes were sold out in 5 hours and Pax was completely sold out with 48 hours. It was CRAZY!

A couple of friends and I are going this year, yeah. I'm surprised how fast the three-day passes sold out, though. Last year, I think that it took at least a week, whereas this year, it took about five hours. So, I ended up having to pay approximately twice as much to get three individual one-day passes. Better be worth it! xD

I think it will be. I almost didn't get one, I forgot to check the site the ONE DAY that tickets went on sale....I was actually happy for the crash. After that I was watching the site like a hawk and was able to get a 3-day pass a half an hour after they went on sale.

guapo2003

The incomparable legend
Yeah I've always wanted to go to some sort of convention like this, but unfortunaltey I don't have the time, money or willing to travel upteen hours to go to something like this since I live where like nothing ever takes place. *sigh* Maybe I'll be able to someday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom