• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Path of Radiance Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
ZD Champion
wagonomics makes me think poyzin really is a wolf, typically wagons that are relatively clean like this end up with a wolf off wagon
this would be the only reason, I just don't think the clueless thing is an act tbqh
if the clueless thing is just an act, then funnier/rubik on day 1 can easily be scum theater
so like
quoting this for laughs

Mikey the Moblin

ZD Champion
oh, yea I missed that
why try a wagon that min already said she didn't agree on last minute tho
like, what were you even expecting to happen other than you just distancing yourself and wasting your vote
okay let me explain something to you
if minish is poyzin's wolf partner here, my declaration of open support for minish's lynch means they can potentially scrape together some kind of counterwagon
there was no counterwagon
what does that mean?
ordinarily, somewhere were logic actually applies, it means poyzin would flip town
but that roleclaim was actually just awful so he was scum and the reasons for the lack of a counterwagon either mean the rest of the wolves were bussing or inactive

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
okay let me explain something to you
if minish is poyzin's wolf partner here, my declaration of open support for minish's lynch means they can potentially scrape together some kind of counterwagon
there was no counterwagon
what does that mean?
ordinarily, somewhere were logic actually applies, it means poyzin would flip town
but that roleclaim was actually just awful so he was scum and the reasons for the lack of a counterwagon either mean the rest of the wolves were bussing or inactive
if she were poy's partner why would she be blindly trusting you to vote anyone lmfao
and she was clearly not thinking straight, why would she be so cold during EoD

Mikey the Moblin

ZD Champion
it also really makes it seem like minish and pen are clear partners but I read poyzin as TMI-ing that slot too hard
note this is why pen is a step below namira and funnier

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
can I point out that when Moe fake claimed to be the "sensor" he kept clearing Poyzin from the PoE and insisting all scum was in Doc's wagon?
can I point out that when Moe fake claimed to be the "sensor" he kept clearing Poyzin from the PoE and insisting all scum was in Doc's wagon?
because this is actually nice

Mikey the Moblin

ZD Champion
hey moe do you have any kind of mechanical evidence supporting any of your affirmations, that would be nice and would help me see your point of view
Quick ISO of poyzin that I'm doing instead of homework:

this is @ExLight and given that poyzin fake claimed joat i want to say ex is town (still needs to die but w/e it can be later) since poyzin framed the role as being part of a joat kit

biggest thing I take away from this is that it TMIs the Pen slot town

yeah this just makes it look like he knows echolight would flip town to me
but I could be wrong, this man is a mystery to me
this was directed towards me and funnier and I'm quoting it as an example of interactions that I don't think are w/w (in fact most of poyzin's interactions with funnier make me basically clear funnier)

this could actually be w/w tbqh
this clears namira in my mind
granted poyzin bamboozled me all day by derping constantly but like
I don't see him voting a scum bud like this and baiting ex who scum reads namira onto it as well
it's just a push for a mislynch

I feel like poyzin believed my fake claim, which means surprise surprise it was ACCURATE
shocker

on the other hand this feels a bit hammy and in hindsight this should have been a big red flag for me loool

probably one partner in minish/ex/pen and then another partner in deku/gumball/rubik
gumball and ex are never partners, pen is probably clear, rubik isn't partners with minish or ex probably so it's minish/deku, minish/gumball, or ex/deku probably
@funnier6 I'll pause here to get your thoughts
I'm not going to bother reading this but this is more of that "non-w/w interactions" I'm seeing between poyzin and funnier/me
minish jumps up to high green after poyzin is a wagon
if he's in antispew at this point I think that means minish is clear, which literally means ex just bussed his partner in a terrible manner lol
but if he's not in antispew/doesn't know what antispew is, then minish is still on the table

worth noting that funnier goes up to light green here, and as a whole the wagon is not very hard on anyone- he didn't want to clear any players in his read list, which means he was in antispew

so ex still needs to die tbh, it looks like a bus to me

last paragraph definitely has to be an attempt at antispew
looks like he's trying to take me and minish down with him
first paragraph is just more evidence of funnier being town

so the scum team is exactly exlight/deku, most likely
I could be wrong about minish and that opens up minish/deku or minish/gumball worlds once again

any questions?

tldr
funnier and namira are pretty clear, pen is spewed clear p r o b a b l y, rubik isn't clear but doesn't seem to be viable partners with anyone else, rubik/ex/pen still ought to die unsurprisingly, odds are good that the kirino wagon was in fact pure but I have no clue how poyzin be so I could be misreading his reactions, trying to navigate poyzin's antispew suggests minish is town, tho ex going for poyzin as a bus instead of namira as a mislynch doesn't super add up
note that antispew is wifom and I'm a terrible person for trying to read anything out of it but hey SmS wAs A fRaMeKiLl so let me have this
for good players it's not worth diving into the antispew because most of the stuff they say is probably literally random but given how poyzin's read lists stack up it looks fairly straightforward to me

tldr for the tldr
I hate this game

Mikey the Moblin

ZD Champion
are you actually stupid?
He fake claimed a town joat, meaning he was likely the wolf joat
since he framed your role as being part of a joat, that makes it less likely for you to be his partner.

as soon as he was given the opportunity, he voted namira and asked you to join him
votes are mechanical, idiot

just because I have no role info doesn't mean I have no mechanical info

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom