• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Path of Radiance Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
ZD Champion
I'm so freaking mad at you
why can't you just behave normally
this is the point where you're supposed to call me out for being partners with namira
but clearly you're not actually trying to solve in any capacity and you're just yelling at people willy nilly

I'm not certain by any stretch, but I think that makes you scum

fwiw if you had actually made that painfully obvious connection I would have locked you town, and you're right that namira's behavior on the last page doesn't really make sense
but now you don't get a town read from it

you're still lynch pile

Mikey the Moblin

ZD Champion
@people asking to point investigatives toward me:
I'm flattered, but I should already be an obvious towny at this point. Being a green check is pointless, either check your scum reads or sort your null pile

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
You started tinfoil-scumreading me over a misunderstanding due to a modmistake, and I'm the one not making sense? geez

I'm not trying to solve?
I'm was literally the only one trying to clarify the alignment mechanics here; I was the only one to question why funnier is still alive, I'm the only one annoyed at him for withholding what might be crucial information; I kept pressuring and poking people during ALL D1; I was one of the very few to try to discuss the Doc/Namira/Ex wagonomics mid D1; I seem to be the only one using some common ****ing sense when reading Minish and Echo; I positioned myself over the Funnier x Rubik discussion; I positioned myself over Poy's fake name claim and provided everyone some meta; I gave you TWO readlists and agreed on explaining it in more details if you didn't mislynch me; I softed and proved my role; and I tried tracking our major scum suspect in an attempt to clear one person.

So yea, I guess I'm not trying or doing anything in this ****ing game, so just ****ing kill me.

unvote
vote: exlight
Thank you, hope you get lynched or vigi shot soon.

Mikey the Moblin

ZD Champion
I'm was literally the only one trying to clarify the alignment mechanics here
several people are, and it doesn't even matter a ton. Wolves will likely be claiming pro town roles regardless, this mechanical discussion is kind of pointless.
I was the only one to question why funnier is still alive
also wrong, also doesn't help solve you
I'm the only one annoyed at him for withholding what might be crucial information;
also wrong, also not tangible content
I kept pressuring and poking people during ALL D1
you pressured fricking doc lol don't give me that
I was one of the very few to try to discuss the Doc/Namira/Ex wagonomics mid D1
quote posts of you doing this tbh
I seem to be the only one using some common ****ing sense when reading Minish and Echo
elaborate?

actually I can't keep doing this lol this is just LAMIST
and like, none of it is even that towny with or without context despite you apparently thinking it is?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom