• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

~Panda's Bamboo Hut of Graphics~

TreeHuggerPanda

The tree hugger of Hyrule
I've been working on some graphic projects for my friends. (in real life) So I want to show off my graphics to you guys. They're paint graphics, so they aren't as good, but I can also do some requests. (pencil drawing and paint graphics) The first five are paint graphics and the last one is a pencil drawing. Enjoy my graphics!

308glm0.jpg

Phantom Hourglass!

33nvzfk.jpg

This is one of the ones I had to make for my friend. (She's a Twihard and on Team Jacob)

mv215s.jpg

I made this a while ago, so don't blame me if you think it's bad!

2dilfdg.jpg

ZeLink!:nod: I know this is suppose to be an avatar, but the words on it got screwed up when I resized it, so it's now an avatar picture on a signature.

344fx1v.jpg

ZeLink again!:nod:

rr8nzm.jpg

My new profile picture

Last edited:

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
Those are nice Panda, I especially like the flowery border you have on the third one.

Just wondering, are they supposed to be that blurry, or was that just an effect of resizing or something? And if I may suggest, you should try to outline the words or have a single solid color behind the words something to make them stand out better. Some of the letters are hardly legible due to the background.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Those are great, Panda, better than what I can come up with anyway. XD Thanks for showing us. Oh, hope you post more. I like one and three but the others are good as well. XD

*clicks Panda's eggy*

TwilightZelda

Zelda Fan #1
hey thats great i can't wait to see the graphics that are better oh and BTW those are really good but blurry but im sure you can fixed that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom