• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pacific Rim RP Su

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
I didnt know there was a user named Emerald.... now I'm probably going to be stuck with someone I don't like *coughwoyocough*

Yeah me and Bankai are partners but we can be friends in the RP and maybe change up the partners every once in a while just to make it interesting. :)

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
I'll be your partner! Just give me a sec to fill out the sheet!

Name: Steven Crosser
sex: M
height: 6'1
weight: 190
side: right
eye color: Green
hair color: Blonde
clothes: Dark green shirt covered by a black jacket. Dark blue jeans.
backstory: A mysterious man who has a scarred past. He was there one sec gone the next. When a Kaiju attacked the city he was in, the Jaeger sent to combat it was defeated, and one of it's pilots killed. He managed to save the other pilot, who died shortly after. The man took on the name of the dead pilot, and said that he would avenge the man by taking his place.
personality: He takes on a naive energetic attitude, to hide his pain. When he adopts his real persona, he is quiet and serious, No nonsense.

Last edited:

Kirito

I will never be a memory.
Just remember you are recruits me and emerald are leaders no power struggle. *Looks at FD

Yes. Also remember that this takes place a little before the events of the movie so some of the main characters won't be at the Shadowdome yet.

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
Power struggle? U talking 'bout the OoT RP? I'm not usually like that, I was just adopting that persona too try out a new character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom