• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule Warriors Out of the new characters, which one is your favorite

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
So for those who bought the game and played it and/or purchased the game and transfered the characters to the wii u, which character is/are your favorite(s)?
I bought the game and transfered the characters to the wii u. I must say out of them I really like Toon Link. He is an absolute killer. Takes bosses down in no time and his combos are absolutely amazing.
On the 3DS I finished Legendary Mode and I have yet to unlock some of the new characters. (I tried them all on the wii u).

-Linkle: I never thought I would say this but I love her. She is a fun character and yes a bit delussional of thinking she is the hero but her combos are pretty good and she is a decent fighter. definitely a character I will play a lot.

-Skullkid: I don't really like him. He reminds me a bit of Wizzro but his continuous laughing gets a bit annoying and I think he is a bit slow.

- Toon Link: He is very very good. He is fast and his combos are killers. I had no troubles in taking giant bosses down in no time. He is a blast.

- Tetra: She is fast. I like the YYX combo in which she slams and shoots and races through the enemies. Also a character I'm going to use a lot.

-King Daphnes: Noit my fav. He has some cool combos but I don't really like to use him that much. Maybe he is one of those you have to figure out how to use, just like Fi.

So far Linkle and Toon Link are my fav even though I only played Toon Link on the wii u.

So who are your favs?

I'd say Linkle but i still need to really delve into the others.

I wanted to like Daphnes but oh god his voice, it sounds so wrong and awful, have to play with the sound off.

Hope Marin is good, I'm excited for her.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Daphnes is one slow ass fighter, i don't really care for him much.

Haven't unlocked Skull Kid yet (unlike you lot i am not transferring til i get all my fighters)

Linkle is the Keep Slayer as far as i am concerned she is right up there with Link and the Dorf for efficiency and slaughter.

Toon Link, played a few round with him and my god, he just annihilates all on the map, i won't say he's a keep slayer because at least three others are faster at it, hell Volga is THE Keep slayer.

Tetra is a agile lil fighter but i feel like her attacks are somewhat too weak to do serious damage.

Azure Sage

Join your hands...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Linkle is absolutely my favorite. She's in my best three characters. Her combos are devastating and I can take down keeps with her in no time.

Toon Link is also surprisingly good. His attacks are fast and powerful, and that jump attack is especially useful.

Tetra is okay, but her moveset isn't really for me. Same with the King. I haven't unlocked Skull Kid yet.

I really don't know who my favorite is. I guess that means I just don't have a favorite! The character who I will play the most out of the new ones is probably Toon Link. I like how he plays a lot and he fits my play style.

Tobi

Some dork
Linkle is definitely my favorite. Her combos are amazingly strong and tear through all my enemies really quickly with swift moves and a nice range. Her special attack is the only thing that disappoints me, but other than that, I love her.

Link is amazing as well, but, I mean, they gave him so many weapons, skins and the strongest weapon in the game. Obviously though, because he's the main character, but still. I love playing as Link a lot. His combos are awesome and his special attacks are all great.

I've started to like Zelda over time, specially after figuring out what her Rapier was doing when I used a strong attack... Made no sense to me before. I'd have to because it took me ages to beat this one A-rank because I didn't know what the requirements were.

Sheik is amazing as well, but I still need to figure out what all elements do.

Impa is definitely one of my favorites as well, both of her weapons are great but my preference goes to her Giant Sword. Her combos take down anything and her specials are great as well.

Toon Link has great air attacks and a really good special attack, I just need to get more monster horns for upgrades to make him even better.

Skull Kid has just been great for taking down weakness gauges and Ganondorf has an insane strong attack once his gauge is charged.

For characters I hate, I really dislike using Agitha, Ghirahim, Tingle and Ruto. Agitha is too slow and doesn't do much except for spawning a giant beetle and float around the stage, Ghirahim attacks weirdly and not that effectively (maybe that'll change after getting some upgrades), Tingle is just one goofy mess that I can't wrap my head around and Ruto... I just don't even know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom