• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Other Re-occurring Characters?

What other re-occurring characters in Zelda should be in SS?

If Tingle is in it, I'd better be able to cut him to ribbons with the Skyward Sword.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
I think it'd be neat if they put the Postman back in it, but only this time gave him a bird to ride on, despite his infatuation for running. Other than this, I want the Dekus to return. We haven't seen them in forever.

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
I want Zoras, and Tingle. I know most peopel have some beef against him because of the expensive maps, but I had a lot of money from treasure charts, so I was able to apreciate his weird funky-ness in the Wind Waker.

Pen

The game is on!
For me the most important thing that we haven't seen yet in SS is the Zoras. The Gorons appeared in OoT, MM, OoS, OoA, WW, FSA, MC, TP, PH, ST and they have been confirmed to appear in SS. :goron: The ordinary Zoras (I'm not talking about the River Zoras) have only appeared in OoT, MM, OoA, WW and TP so far. So the Zoras are definitely the ones I'm most eager to see. :zora:

It would also be neat to see a Deku civilization. :deku:

Aero_Dynamic

エアロダイナミック
Re-occuring characters would be nice, however, I would instead rather have new characters appear. Some cameos of old characters and races would be nice, but I would much prefer to see some new characters.

Though if I were to pick an old character, I would want... unfortunately, I am somehow unable to think of an old character I would want to appear. My only suggestion was Malon. Malon it is then!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom