• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Ordon Shield?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pikacondon

Title.
I dont know how to climb the waterwheel to get to the open window. after that,it'll be all easy, but HOW DO YOU CLIMB THE WATERWHEEL? :S

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
It is very easy. First you have to crawl and listen to the Mayor and the rest about where to find the shield and sword. After this you HAVE TO FACE the hawk. You must make sure the guy (father of Beth) sees you and sends his Hawk at you. You can easily hide. Only after this you will be able to climb. Trust me I tried it sooo many times. After the hawk chased you and you escape go back and swim the water from the same side you caught the fish earlier. Then you will reach a spot and Midna will call. Then she will help you to climb and first scare the father of Beth and after this you can jump and you can go inside the waterwheel house. But first mission is to listen and to face the hawk. Make sure the father of Beth will spot you.

I thought you go to the shop there is a ledge just outside you can jump on the roof of the shop then keep jumpin till you reach the guy with the hawk and you scare him off then you can use midna to jump through a hole in the windmill

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
You can only do this AFTER he sees you. The best way is when you listen to the convo between Bo, Rusl and the father of Malo and Talo walk back and pass the bridge. Then beth's father sees you. He will send the hawk at you. Quikly go back on the briodge and run back to the spot you were before. Just jump into the water after continue running and climb up at the other side. Then you will pass a spot and this time Midna will call you.

Watch this video I have on my youtube page

Go to 8:50 on this video.

I never did finish the walkthrough for Twilight Princess though. And my game is broke now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom