• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Ordon Heart Piece Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Writer4God

GeekChic
After going through Caleb's walkthrough, I have been trying to get to that first heart piece in Ordon Woods but it's covered in sleepy fog. How do I use my lantern to get through it? I tried "waving" it by pressing B but that eats up a lot of oil.

Bring plenty of oil like ALIT said and make sure you know where you're going beforehand. If you just wander about aimlessly hoping to stumble into it you're going to run out of oil real fast.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
The best way to get this Heart Piece is at the very beginning of your game. When Talo is chasing the monkey and you have to rescue him you walk through the woods right? Now the very same cave where you found your very first key also has two lantarns which should be lit. The best way is to do this at the same time you get the key so you won't have to come back anymore to pick up the Heart Piece. Like others said take extra bottles of oil and use it and swing your lantarn around like you would do with your sword

skybird11

state alchemist
i think if you blow up the bolder by the oil guy and use the statue to climb the tree then theres a way for you to jump down from above. i forget if it works, i've only done this like once or twice

edit: it's the same way as getting heart piece 40 in the online guide

Last edited:
The best way to get this Heart Piece is at the very beginning of your game. When Talo is chasing the monkey and you have to rescue him you walk through the woods right? Now the very same cave where you found your very first key also has two lantarns which should be lit. The best way is to do this at the same time you get the key so you won't have to come back anymore to pick up the Heart Piece. Like others said take extra bottles of oil and use it and swing your lantarn around like you would do with your sword

Wait so....in order to get the heart piece, you have to light the two torches??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom