• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Oracle Of Seasons/Ages Oracle of Ages/Seasons Linked Game Help

B

BigHairyFart

First off, I want to apologize if this is in the wrong forum or something, I only just made this account, & this was the best category I could find on short notice.

Now, onto my problem. I just finished Oracle of Ages, got the Secret to Holodrum, & started a Linked game in Seasons. I played through the first dungeon normally, & then saved & went back to Ages to get the Ring Secret. I transferred my rings from Ages to Seasons successfully. I then spent some time on the internet looking for secret givers in Ages for me to take to Seasons. But everywhere I go, the secret givers do not show up at all. What am I doing wrong?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Have to get to a certain point in Seasons before they start giving you secrets. I believe it's closer to Dungeon 5 (Unicorn's Cave or w/e), or it might even be endgame. Just keep playing Seasons and check back every dungeon or so :D

B

BigHairyFart

Have to get to a certain point in Seasons before they start giving you secrets. I believe it's closer to Dungeon 5 (Unicorn's Cave or w/e), or it might even be endgame. Just keep playing Seasons and check back every dungeon or so :D

No, I want to find people in Ages to give me secrets. I have already found a couple of secret givers in Seasons. As an example, in Ages there is supposed to be an old lady near the Ember Tree in South Lynna in the present, but when I go there, she is not there. I have finished all of the dungeons in Ages, so she should be there, but she is not.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
No, I want to find people in Ages to give me secrets. I have already found a couple of secret givers in Seasons. As an example, in Ages there is supposed to be an old lady near the Ember Tree in South Lynna in the present, but when I go there, she is not there. I have finished all of the dungeons in Ages, so she should be there, but she is not.

Ah. From what I recall, the secret givers will be present in the Linked game which you can transfer to the Hero game. My Linked game was Ages, and my Hero (third playthrough) game was Seasons; I could only transfer from Ages to Seasons, not the other way around. I don't know why that is, though.

B

BigHairyFart

Ah. From what I recall, the secret givers will be present in the Linked game which you can transfer to the Hero game. My Linked game was Ages, and my Hero (third playthrough) game was Seasons; I could only transfer from Ages to Seasons, not the other way around. I don't know why that is, though.

Oh, so they only show up in the Linked Game, huh? That seems like something that should be made clear at the start of any website giving the locations of these people. Thanks for your help!

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Oh, so they only show up in the Linked Game, huh? That seems like something that should be made clear at the start of any website giving the locations of these people. Thanks for your help!

I may be wrong, so don't take my word except with a grain of salt!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom