• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Classic Oracle of Ages: Is This a Freaking Glitch???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kappa

Black Cat Royalty
Grrrr.....I'm sooooo mad right now because I just beat a boss and now I'm playing hide and seek with some sort of WHATEVER!!! Anyways, the screens are repeating themselves. Like, where the tree they started out at is, when I go down, no matter how many times, it's the tree instead of borderline water and grass. When I go right, i get a field, and if I go down from there, I'm back to grass. On the grass, if I go left or right, same, if I go up(since I can't go down), I get a freaking tree. And these are only examples. What do I do???:mad::mad::mad::O:dry:>.<

D

Deleted member 6224

Yea it's not s glitch it's like in oot the lost woods keep repeating itself I think you find the solutionon on the walkthrough

Firice da Vinci

Distinct lack of Leonardo
No, it's not a glitch. The screens are supposed to repeat for that hide-and-seek game. You just have to walk through the the screens and cutting down grass and picking up rocks until you find all three fairies. After you find all three, the map will be normal again. There is a set path you can take, without having to walk randomly around, starting at that huge tree that you see when you start playing hide-and-seek.
ZD Walkthrough said:
Fairy #1 (Blue) – Walk Up, Down, Up, and then lift the rock to find the first fairy. Walk to the right to get back to the starting point.
Fairy #2 (Red) – Walk Right, then Left, and slash the bush at the bottom-left to find the second fairy. Walk to the right to get back to the starting point.
Fairy #3 (Orange) – Walk Right, then Down, and slash the bottom bush to find the third fairy.

Kappa

Black Cat Royalty
Okay thanks guys, mostly FirevsIce, I actually figured this out earlier....hehe. But thanks anyways. I appreciate the help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom