• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Opinion Thread

Ghirahimiscool

Cucco Butt
Even though I'm a girl, I completely think girls and stupid. (Depends on the girl) I don't even consider myself a girl, I consider myself a Tomboy. And I am a Tomboy. I HATE being called a girl!
The kinds of girls I think are stupid are the one's that always havta say "Like" every other word.
Example:
"Like, oh my god! He was like so staring at me and like I think he was like so checking me out!"

SO ANNOYING! Can't girls just speak English!? What's with girls and saying "like" anyways?
I also think the prissy Girly girls that think they are all that are stupid too.
No offense to any girl who reads this.

im just like you! I agree with every word you just said completely! I hate being called a girl or ma'am. I prefer sir. lol but anyway, yes I think girls can be rude, stupid, obnoxious, overpowering, totally self-centered, ect. it gets so annoying, especially when they're bullies cuz that's just the worst. who else agrees with me?

Blackkirby

Proud Jesus Freak !
So when people who are extremely talented at art say there artwork is bad when someone's complements them is extremely annoying to me. There artwork is obviously amazing then they just say its bad Why? Wouldn't it be better just to say thanks or even I think I can improve other then "its so horrible why are you saying that" :( sorry if this is you but yeah opinions

キラ

Yo!
- Yellow and Sky Blue are amazing colors.
- Country music is usually awful.
- Teachers shouldn't give out so much homework.
- No one should have guns.
- Most anime is better than mostly every American TV show.
- Japan seems amazing.
- America kinda sucks. "Go to another country then!" If I could, I'd be outta here.
- I will say what I want. That includes "******" and "*****." No, I would not call a gay person a ******. No, I would not call a black person a ******. But these words only have as much power as you give them and have multiple definitions.
- Gay people deserve all the rights everyone else has.
- Religion sucks.
- Spring is awesome.
- Fall sucks.
- Summer and Winter are okay.
- Pugs are so cute!
- The rain is awesome.
- Mexican food is gross.
- Fast food is yummy and we can eat it if we want to. But, of course, we should all try to be somewhat healthy.
- I hate spicy foods.
- Pizza is great.
- Movie theater popcorn is amazing. I drench butter all over it.
- I don't have sympathy for gang members. I don't care how tough your life is, you had a choice to not join.
- Some people don't deserve to live. Very few people though.
- Tattoos are stupid (there are exceptions).
- Face piercings are stupid (but I don't think you're stupid for having them).
- Sports fans are annoying as hell.
- Although, Tennis and MMA are pretty cool.
- OoT is the best Zelda game.
- Nintendo still makes better quality games than many developers and don't deserve so much hate at all.
- The last generation of consoles didn't have as many great games.
- I would play my 3DS over a 360 any day.
- The PS4 seems awesome though. I want one.
- The new CoD actually looks worthy of playing.
- Cheese is awesome.
- Bangs are cute. c:

I will post more later. Gotta feed my puppy right now.

Jaywolf

~The Wolfos Furry~
In my Opinion the 12th Doctor from Doctor Who is very crazy and forgetful. Who calls the TARDIS a thing!?
Poor TARDIS!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom