• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Operation: Raccoon City!!!!

Are you looking forward to this game?

• YES!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I may get it...

• I don't really care :_:

• Total voters

Sasuke Uchiha

The Crimson Alchemist
Is it just me, or is anyone else looking forward to this oncoming Resident Evil Game?
[video=youtube;Stu5btuLN7Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Stu5btuLN7Q[/video]

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
I'm not too excited for this but I will get it. At least when it's cheaper. It's not really the next installment in the Resident Evil series so I don't really care much for this game. I also find it stupid that Leon makes his first 360 and PS3 debut just to die. It's like I'd rather play as him then these damn nobodies. What the hell is the point of killing off some our favorite video game characters? The game is also made by Slant Six so let's hope they can pull off a good game. It's definitely different from what Resident Evil is gameplay wise. Overall, cool this is a shooter that takes place in the Resident Evil universe and that's pretty much it along with the interesting looking gameplay. You get to kill Resident Evil zombies, Hunters, Lickers, Mr. X, and most likely William Birkin and Nemesis. That's the only thing it's got going IMO.

I'm still a lot more excited for Revelations.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom