• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

OoT Man Begging You to Sell Him Something

DarkLink17

Well then
There is someone in castle town next to the Bombchu Bowling Alley who is banging their hands on the ground. When you talk to them, they ask you to sell them something with the c button. Who is this person, and how do you sell them things?:S

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I believe you can sell him things like bugs, fairies, basically any bottled item (not completely sure, as I don't sell him things). Press start when he says you sell him something with C, select the item, press the corresponding C button and bam, he'll give you some money while taking your item.

His counterpart in MM is a banker, which is sort of weird in my opinion.

PokaLink

Pokalink the avaricious
Yes that guy... He is pretty confusing, ive tried to sell him things and it doesnt work to well, anway if he wants money why not chop some bushes and pots??:nerd:

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
With C with C, sell him something with C. At the right moment you need to press c with the item equipped you want to sell. I can't actually remember what it is you can sell him though.

amaterasu

Writer
I always call him ManLadyBankerThing, regardless of what game I'm playing. Pretty sure I stole that from Chuggaaconroy, maybe NintendoCaprisun.

But you sell him things the way you show things off (i.e., the Moon's Tear or a Deed to a Buisness Scrub) in Majora's Mask I believe, I always get frustrated and sometimes ragequit when I can't sell him anything. A full wallet bein the worst thing ever IMO I usually spend my Ruppees, not try to save them.

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
You can only sell him bugs. The "C-Stick mid-conversation" only worked in MM. you have to stand next to him and select the bug in a bottle. Waste of time really, he/she was only good in MM.

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
You can't sell him fairies, potions, blue fire, or anything of the sort. Only thing I have managed is bugs (he pays 50 rupees) and fish (200 rupeea) just z-target him and produce the bottle containing the thing you're trying to sell

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom