• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

OoT-Like Games

D

DrDo0MxPHD

I do own three different versions of Oot, but i do also have a ps3 so i do buy games for it. ive noticed that a few games pretty much go off of the same main quest of OoT, but modded to that specific game. the main quest is saving a land where there king, or ruler, has fallen to the hands of darkness and you alone must travel the land and save the kingdom. i know its a basic set up but as new games come out they use that structure for there main body of there games, like Oblivion. Skyrim, the next game in the series, comes out soon, i wonder if itll be based on this type of quest set-up...=\

FYI Oblivion is VERY intense game, i have, and still do, play 6-7 hours straight, with bout 1000 different quests. its made by bethesda, which doesnt miss any detail. if u gots a good pc or hav a PS3 or xbox 360, id go try it.

Skyrim, the 5th in the series, comes out 11.11.11. love this trailer makes way too excited!!!!!!:):):):)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjqsYzBrP-M

SinkingBadges

The Quiet Man
The Elder Scrolls series are far more RPG-ish than Zelda is.

If you want a game that fancies itself on its Zelda similarities, look no further than Darksiders. There's the weapons and all that combined with a more God of War style of battle system with combos. It is more futuristic, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom