• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

OoT - Gold Skulltula in Closed Dungeon

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

meegakaby

I was playing OoT, and finally decided to go back to the Deku Tree to get a gold skulltula I missed there. To my dismay, there was no apparent way in. I beat the forest temple and returned the master sword to the stone, But there was still no entrance. I find it hard to believe there is no way to get the gold skulltula I missed. Does anyone know how?

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Just go back there as a child and you can use the bombs. There is one golden Skulltula you can get when you have bombs. If you caught all those you saw when you were there the first time you can go back to bomb the wall and get the Golden Skulltula but you need to be a child.

February Eve

ZD District Attorney
As already said, you have to go back as a child, but another piece of advice - if you haven't been using farore's wind regularly, this is a good time for it. You can cast it when you enter the temple and as soon as you find the skulltula, cast it again to return to that spot. Not a huge shortcut but it helped me out when I had to go back in a temple for one that I missed.

L

LegendMaker

wait, are you saying that the deku tree's mouth is closed? or that you can't find the door IN the temple? if the latter, it's in the circular room where you first find the baby gohmas. if the first part, then i don't know what happened.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
The first Dungeon you have to enter is the Deku Tree. And after you defeated Gohma the Deku Tree dies so you can't enter it as soon as you are an adult because after you defeat the Forest Temple there will be a Deku Sprout which is too small to enter. So you have no other choice than going back in time and return to the Deku Tree and enter it again to pick up treasures and Skulltula's you forgot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom