• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

ONI Guild Fan-fic (sign Ups)

pizzavato

B*RS
I'm planning to make another Fan-Fic since the other one with Medli didn't go so well.
so, I'm hoping to see some great Characters in here!

Well, you can copy this format:

name:
skin, eye, hair color:
hair style:
clothes:
magic type:
weapon:
oni jewel form: (it's like a transformation that increases the power of the user while depleating his/her life force, put their appearance and powers here!, form is optional)
personality:
bio:
theme song: (feel free to add one. to lighten the mood)

And here's my Character

name: starlight
skin, eye, hair color: skin is slightly pale, eye color is a dark brown, hair is a black color
hair style: 3 spikes curved to the side and some hair covers Her left eye
clothes: a white sweater with collar and the word oni bellow the left shoulder, thin kimono pants without belt, simple black tee as an undershirt, leather boots covered in buckles
magic type: Fire
weapon: regular: steel broad sword Oni form: duel bladed katanas, one white with loose cotton on the handle, the other black with an extra spike on the hilt
oni jewel form: multiple white strips of white cloth cover her breasts, she wears black large kimono pants with double cloth belts, and has the demon sign on her stomach, she has more cotton strips covering her arms, and she is barefoot
personality: brave, confident, easily provoked, kind, and just plain deadly to her foes XD
bio: a simple thief who lived with only her big sister in a small city, starlight ran away after she realized her big sister killed their parents and hid in a mountain. a dragon found her and took her in. The dragon offered to teach Starlight basic fire magic and the two lived happily. 2 years later, the dragon vanished and starlight was left alone. she found her way to the oni guild and collected enough money to live there and accept missions to help people. she is willing to risk her life for anything that will help others. she will share a dorm with 3 others (that will be you guys) and learn the powers of fire magic, and the sacred ONI jewel!
theme song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMcHFYvRZM4&feature=related

Here ya go!

name: Serris
skin, eye, hair color: Caucasian, brown eyes, black hair
hair style: long, sholder leingth
clothes:red cloak, usually has hood up overshadowing most of his face
magic type: Air
weapon: Sword
oni jewel form: Skin takes on a darkish tone, eyes go red, has increased agility
personality:Caring to his friends, will protect them at any extent, but is ruthless to the ones against him
bio: A traveler from a distant town, he travel all across the land looking for adventure. Uses stealth tactics such as assassination and hiding in the darkness, oh, and is one of the three in the dorm.
theme song: Hmm. Donno. Put anything you like here.

Name: Sela
Skin, eye, hair color: sorta tan, I guess, one eye is blue, one is brown, auburn
Hair style: straight down, goes a little below the shoulders
Clothes: a short green dress and a jade pendant
Magic: earth (includes sand)
Weapon: dual swords
Oni Jewel Form: her eyes glow white, and her strength increases
Personality: feisty, intelligent, persistent, always ready to step over the line
Bio: She was abandoned by her parents at a young age, so she traveled from town to town, getting different jobs and living off on her own
Theme Song: um, put whatever down here.

Katelynn

Flirtatously Flirty
I claim the last sign-up!!

name: Minuet Tagamai
skin: Tan, kinda peachy
Eye: Sparkly Lavender
hair style: Bronze, curly, and flows down to her lower back.\
clothes: Maroon knee length dress, with pink frills on the hem (bottom) and the elbow length sleeves. dark Burgundy belt that hangs around her hips, with a flat, round CD player on the side.
She has white tights that are more like stockings, since they start at her thighs. There's pink frills on the tips of those too. Her shoes are dark red tinted purple heels.
magic type: Hmm.... Water I guess.
weapon: Steak knife, Cross bow, and black widow poison?
Oni jewel form: Complete Armor around her shoulders and hips, gauntlets on her hands and a necklace. All of the armor is Maroon, with bronze sparkles, and bright glowing blue jewls.
She has a Violet vest and skirt underneath, that glows. (not too much right? It's Oni, which sorta means demon in Japanese)
personality: A little on the mischevious side, but can be quite helpful and kinda when she wants to be.
bio: Her family was very poor, and lived on a giant boat. They stole from the rich to ay for expenses and other things. She ran away at 10 to find a better life.
theme song: I think this kinda reflects what she would sound like I guess, but her voice would be a little deeper.
Would it be too much for you to her sing this? Like, the english lyrics anyway? I can give them to you.

[video=youtube;aujNsl-QGI8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aujNsl-QGI8&feature=related[/video]

Katelynn

Flirtatously Flirty
Yes! It is Vocaloid. (Vocaloid 3 to be exact) Her name is SeeU, but won't be released till next year.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
well yeah, it's still open! go ahead and sign up if you like! I can add room for 3 more heros! you're entering so that's 2 more!

Hooray!:D

name: Kirana Alfendell
skin, eye, hair color: Light tan skin with freckles on cheeks, dark green eyes, sandy red hair
hair style: Two long braids down to waist
clothes: Dark blue skirt to knees, brown boots, white short sleeved shirt
magic type: Earth???
weapon: Dagger
oni jewel form: Power: Time travle(if that's allowed) Form: none
personality: Nice, kind, quiet, will stand up to anyone, brave, hides true feelings if it would hurt someone or make them sad
bio: You make it up.^^
theme song: Song: The Grey Fox: Main Theme. By: The Chieftains Album: Film Cuts

Can't find the song on youtube so can't give you the link.:sweat:

Last edited:

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Well, Pizzavato, you still need a few characters, so here is mine, hope I made it in time.

name: Aconite
skin, eye, hair color: light tan skin, brown eyes and brownish hair
hair style: long with bangs at the sides
clothes: black mercenary outfit
magic type: Fire
weapon: Sword
oni jewel form: Form: Red golden star on his forehead. Power: His entire body turns red and then totally changes into flames, thus becoming a human of fire.
personality: Very quiet, you know, the serious type, but also has a gentle heart
bio: None at the moment since I don't know what Zelda game this is based on. But yeah, he has no family and is interested in becoming a soldier to defend the Kingdom and the princess Zelda, or whoever it is that rules. ;)
theme song: (feel free to add one. to lighten the mood) I'll probably add a youtube link here later on.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom