• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Omega War Game Thread

Pen

The game is on!
Central Sparta, Illinois, USA, 29 June 2018

Over the past year Peter Knutssen has followed many clues about who his father could be and where he could he. Most of the leads hasn't lead anywhere, but he still has one promising clue. When Peter's mother was still alive she had often likeden his father with the old Norse god Bragi, but never told Peter his father's actual name. Peter recently learned of the existence of an anonymous superhero in Sparta known as Bragi. This was without a doubt Peter's best lead so far. He arrived in Sparta two weeks ago, and is now closer than ever before to his goal. But locating the hooded hero who might be his father will be no easy task. Currently Peter is playing his violin on a street in central Sparta to earn a few extra bucks for food and a place to sleep.

Last edited:

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
(For those unaware, Sparta is a city in Illinois with two superhero teams based on ancient pantheons. We're only using like three characters from there but feel free to pop in if that sounds fun to you)

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Jormugand's Fang, Avalon Falls Bay, July 1st 2018

Mordred did push ups and sit ups and worked his muscles into peak physical condition. The only person here he knew was on the island was one of the three guards who made his rounds every 30 minutes and worked in 8 hour shifts. This was indeed Mordred's Personal prison and until he could find someone willing to get him out, he was stuck. these cells are made to hinder the powers of anyone and anything. magic doesn't work. Anything short of a lightbulb shorts out and fries. this is a puzzle that will take time to figure out, and all Mordred has is time

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"The ONC, while terrible, had a million amazing inventions that you and your company have the rights to. Take some of them and sell them. Become an arms contractor. The best in the business. Your company will be completely out of danger," obviously, Alicia had spent a lot of time thinking about this, "Investors will come crawling to you."

Storm

Lupus hesitantly stands up, and goes to a filing cabinet, since the data leak, he had to be careful. we don't want another Vinny the Tiger to happen. he pulls out schematics for the advanced Prosthetics
"so where do I send thse?"

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"To your facilities. You have the ability to get them made. You don't send them the schematics; you offer to sell them the finished product," she shook her head. Lupus was not ready to run this business. She didn't even know why she cared so much about fixing it though; it's not like it would have enough time to fall.

Finally, The Spirit approached the building. Giving a curt nod to the police officers surrounding the place and getting the same info his fellow recieved, he ducked beneath the yellow tape and briskly jogged into the building, deciding it was best to take the stairs.
If only he could learn to fly. That'd be nice. Being normal sucked.

An hour later, the group had assembled by a warehouse. It was the same one he and Naturee had explored the day before, "Remember, we have no idea what we'll find in there," he reminded the group, "So be careful. Uh..." he looked around and started taking note again of everyone who'd shown up, then turned to Zoller, "You. I don't know you. What is it you do again?"

Storm

"oh... Right. I'll just..."
Lupus was all thumbs about running this business. and he knew that Alicia was growing impatient of him. but it's not like he asked for this

Uther followed the group into the Warehouse
"ba da da da da ba da da da" Uther hummed to himself

Last edited:

Pen

The game is on!
Lionel assumed an embarrassed expression underneath the mask he was wearing as part of his combat and sun protective suit. "Well, you may have heard about the Sun-Beast on the news... That was me. But don't you worry, I'm myself most of the time! As long as the rays of the sun don't touch me we're fine, so we shouldn't be at any risk for the time being."

((For anyone interested in the general look of Lionel Zoller in his combat/sun protective outfit and the general look of the Sun-Beast, as well as the size difference, here's some drawings I made of them last year:

BriYJvo.jpg

FYI Lionel has his arms crossed under that poncho in case it looks weird lol :P))

Storm

Uther smiles
" you're kidding me? you? the Sun beast? I heard some green light stopped you" Uther says, creating a sphere of green light that semi-illuminates so they can see

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Lynn sees the railing bend and thinks her eyes are playing tricks on her. she grabs it and shakes it but it was solid. after looking around she hears whispers in her ear from Tamek, "Behind you, with a knife" this makes Lynn stand erect and she grits her teeth. so this guy had help? great. she makes a cross shaped motion with her arms and then thrusts her hands forward as if she was pushing something. a blue transparent shield of light appears around her. she turns around and stares down the foe. "don't even try it" she says she prepares a blue ball of light in her hands.
"What? what is it?" Bren says through the comm.

- - -

Geo stands by the doorway into the 8th floor. blood covers his hands and clothes. the scientists here had all heard the commotion and had moved upstairs already. no matter. he would make his way up soon enough. he had shut off power to the building so stairs were the only exit. he casually tosses away an empty magazine and inserts a fresh one into his pistol then wipes his hand on a nearby abandoned lab coat and then slicks back his hair. he didn't feel anything which made him mad. he wanted to enjoy killing these people but nothing was coming. no sadness, anger, or joy. his mind thought through his next steps. keep heading up. kill everyone in his way. finally make it to the roof. that was it for him. nothing mattered after this. everyone who had wronged him he had killed already. this was the last one. he eagerly awaited the release. he rushed up the stairs not minding the burning in his legs as he ran. he barged through the next door and began.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Brian raised his eyebrow upon hearing Zoller's words, "Interesting... but as long as these guys trust you, I have no reason to think you're not in control. Welcome to the team, Sun-Beast," placing his hand on the door, he felt the lock twisting beneath his palm before giving way, "Quietly now."

As he continued upwards, The Spirit heard the loud noises of a figure rushing the stairs. Peering his head between the flights, he saw a figure moving multiple floors up. But they weren't trying to escape... they were moving upwards.
Guess that's the perp, he thought to himself, quietly increasing speed.

Storm

Uther readies a green fistas he stands behind, his arcane bloodline showing beneath the surface as his very veins glow the same hue of green.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lupus looks at the clock
" Oh, Damn, Ms. Ferri. I didn't realize it's this late. why don't we just put a pin in this, and come back tomorrow and figure this out?"

Pen

The game is on!
Lionel wasn't overly fond of being called Sun-Beast while in his regular form, but he took it with a grain of salt, knowing that Delta meant no offense.

As the group of heroes started sneaking into the warehouse Nachi was one of the people on the frontline. She was dressed in her stealth outfit which made her look a lot like a classic ninja. She moved forward with almost no sound at all, and she kept constant watch for anything out of the ordinary.

Lionel walked slowly close to the back of the line. Having never been part of a stealth mission of this size before, he was very careful not to mess anything up.

Storm

Uthher laughed Nachi's ninja costume. mainly because of the inaccuracies of it. most ninja outfits were navy, not black, so she stood out like a sore thumb. Uther wasn't being stealthy either. white is never a good choice on stealth missions, and neither was green.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom