• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Official ZD Pokemon League - Become the Champion! (Interest Thread)

UPDATE: Now that the Pokemon Bank and transfer mechanism is now live in most of the world, an official date of March 1st is set for the beginning of our first tournament to determine our remaining Elite Four members, with a signup thread opening one week in advance on February 22nd.

I'll keep this thread open for further comments, but I'm going to un-stick it so that the top of the forum doesn't get too convoluted. There have been some very minor changes to our official rules, but not enough to significantly effect team-building. If you're unsure of the rules, please consult the OP of this thread to get the run-down of what is and isn't allowed.

After doing a final run-down of our official rules, I'll create a thread specifically for those rules. Also, a thread containing our current Elite Four, along with the ever coveted Hall of Fame, will also be created.

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
PSA: We will not be following Smogon's recent ban on Mega Lucario. It is the conclusion of the ranking members that it is not broken, so feel free to use it all you like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom