• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Odyssey Saga RP

MightyMario

The Mightiest Mario
Siy turned to the disguised Beck and back. She then launched herself around the first guardman and bolted for the opposite direction, being pursued by the second guardsman.

“COME ‘ERE, YOU LITTLE RUNT! YOU WON’T GET AWAY THAT EASY!”

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Beck runs after Siy and the Guards
" Stay away from Granddaughter, Bearded Man. I'll report you to General, pervert"
Beck pulls out her broom from a hidden place and as it fires up she speeds past the Guards and scoops up Siy
"arent't we a troublemaker, granddaughter? The Bad Men want blood and justice, that is what they shall recieve"
The sky darkens as it starts to rain slowly, but then heavier, a torrential downpour known on this side of the Arenoso gap. Beck tries to run before things escalate any farther

MightyMario

The Mightiest Mario
Beck runs after Siy and the Guards
" Stay away from Granddaughter, Bearded Man. I'll report you to General, pervert"
Beck pulls out her broom from a hidden place and as it fires up she speeds past the Guards and scoops up Siy
"arent't we a troublemaker, granddaughter? The Bad Men want blood and justice, that is what they shall recieve"
The sky darkens as it starts to rain slowly, but then heavier, a torrential downpour known on this side of the Arenoso gap. Beck tries to run before things escalate any farther
Blinded by the torrential downpour, the guardsmen were unable to find them. Siy and Beck escaped through the gates without any more trouble. Unfortunately, Siy’s cart was left behind.

“My business!”

Last edited:

MightyMario

The Mightiest Mario
Siy sighed sullenly. It was true; she sold counterfeit products.

“I’m sorry. I didn’t think anyone would notice. I did sell real things at- at one point... but then I wasn’t getting any new customers... I wanted more Drachma, so I kept making stuff up...”

Storm

"you need to learn trades. good for economy" Beck says in the Oinistani accent before switching back
"We'll get you a new cart in the next town.... where is The Sad Boy?"

Pen

The game is on!
Before Sayaad knew it, Siy dashed away from the guards, one in pursuit of her, and Beck flew off after them. By then Kraven was already nowhere to be seen, so Sayaad found himself alone with the cart and one guard.

"You must be their accomplice too," the guard accused Sayaad. "Put your hands up and get on your knees if you don't want any trouble."

"Believe me, sir, trouble is the last thing I want," Sayaad responded. "But I have a debt to pay so I'm afraid I can't let you take me in right now." Then the rain came, and it quickly escalated until it was raining cats and dogs. The guardsman drew his rapier and took a jab at Sayaad, who managed to dodge it and disarm the guard. He didn't keep the sword to use himself, instead he immediately broke the sword in two on his knee and dropped the pieces on the ground. By then both he and the guard were already soaking wet, and the guard then threw himself on Sayaad, knocking him to the ground where they both lay struggling for a bit. The guard made several desperate attempts to punch, choke and scratch Sayaad, but all Sayaad did was defend himself. Eventually Sayaad broke free and stood up.

"I'm sorry!" he shouted in the heavy rain at the guard who was out of breath and in the process of getting up from the ground. "I know I'm a bad person and I've wronged a great deal of people, but you need to let me go so that I can make things right for once." With that said he turned away from the guard to face the city gate. "Goodbye." He then ran out of the city, leaving the exhausted guard to catch his breath alone on the downpour.

Sayaad ran through the heavy rain along the road leading south out of town. He had a feeling the spontaneous rain was Beck's doing and that the others would all be out here somewhere. Although Sayaad wasn't bruised from the fight with the guardsman he was still somewhat out of breath and thus had a hard time concentrating, so he didn't see the others as he jogged within sight of them. They can certainly spot him though.

Storm

Beck lands the Broom about half a mile from the Gate, at the edge of a Forest

Pen

The game is on!
Sayaad stopped in his tracks when he heard Kraven's voice calling to him. Once he saw Kraven too, he jogged over to the group.

"I'm so glad to see you all made it out," he said right before stopping in front of them. "Are you guys alright?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom