• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

October Giveaway Contest: Favorite Zelda Quote

"That wind is blowing still"- This interaction made me actual feel some sympathy for Ganondorf, something which no other Zelda game has managed to do, to this day. It also gave some indication of prejudice and racism in Hyrule, which is surprising as Nintendo rarely gets anywhere close to mentioning real world troubles.

My favorite quote would have to be "You got Marin! Is this your big chance?" from Link's Awakening. It was the first Zelda game I played, and that moment, holding Marin over your head, was hilarious and memorable ot me!

Kylo Ken

I will finish what Spyro started
"Join me Link, and I will make your face the GREATEST IN KORIDAI, or else you will DAI!"

OR_ELSE_YOU_WILL_DIE_.png

Cartoonmaniac

Biggest Zelda fan this side of the South Pole
Throughout the month of October we will be holding a Forum Giveaway contest with some awesome prizes. Listed below are the eligibility requirements as well as the prizes that you can win. For newly registered members we have Guaranteed Prizes that you will win if you complete the necessary tasks. We also have a larger prize for new members as well as a grand prize that all members can win.

NOTE: If you live outside of North America, no worries. We can ship worldwide.

Guaranteed Prize Requirements (for new members only)
  1. New members must register at the forums.
  2. Make a post in this thread, listing your favorite Legend of Zelda quote.
  3. Have a post count of at least 50 total forum posts by the end of the month.*
  4. Upon completion send a private message to me and I will review your account.

How do you private message someone??

"Mr. Fairy! You shouldn't walk on tables with your shoes on!"
--Tingle, Wind Waker

Okay Tingle, the next time I walk on tables, I'll be sure to take my shoes off first... :shrugs: Tingle is the bomb.

• "Can I ask... a question? What makes you happy? I wonder... what makes you happy... does it make... others happy, too?" -Child on the Moon, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask

Perhaps my favorite quote is: "The probability of this lifeform being Zelda is 5%, so I must conclude that this is, in fact, not Zelda but a forest creature known as Kikwi."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom