• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Number of Sages

Zeldawolfsheik

Chief of Shiekah Tribe
Why does the number of sages change in these games?
For example, OoT=7 sages
TP= 5 sages

I do not get this, it makes no sense, i think only i sage died, and that is shown in the clip after Arbiters grounds.

HELP!

Maikeru

Piper of Time
TP had 5 sages + the one that was killed by Ganondorf. The one before he was sealed in the Twilight Realm. Zelda is considered a sage in the other games, so it might be implied that she is #7.

Zeldawolfsheik

Chief of Shiekah Tribe
Oh, i thought there was only five to begin with. That makes sense.

F**K you Ganondorf! Watch the video, and Ganon kills Saria!!!!!!!!!!!!! In TP!!!!!!!!! AGGGH!@HH!

Last edited:

BloodKnight88

bringer of despair
actually it was the water sage he killed.. and also, the sages in TP obviously aren't the one s from Oot, TP is in the child timeline, where the sages weren't awaskend because Ganondorf was captured and imprisoned in the twilight realm. so they wren't needed. and as for TWW those two sages are just there to make sure the master sword still repels evil, they are different from the other sages from Oot's Adult timeline

Zeldawolfsheik

Chief of Shiekah Tribe
How many sages in total though? It is very confusing. So seven main sages, or six. I swear it was forest. New sges each time. There should be a game with those sages from TP and how they got there.

Rytex

Resident Netizen
Bulbasaur, there are 9 sages. There's the Six Wise Men (OoT sages), Zelda, and the Earth and Wind Sages, who are responsible for powering the Master Sword. As for proof, look around the basement of Castle Hyrule. The six Sages exist, as evidenced by the stained glass pictures of them.

JuicieJ, it was the Water one that was killed, but in an interesting mistake by the Zelda Team, when the Sages unveil Midna as the Twilight Princess, the Water Sage is there. I don't know which one vanished in his stead, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom