• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

NPC Action is SS?

In all the zelda games, NPC's don't really play a vital role. they're only really in the very few villages around hyrule. I think it would add more interest into exploring if NPC's (maybe groups of adventurers or hunters; something like that) could be seen pursuing some type of enemy in the distance. or maybe, a fisherman or two on lake hylia. That would make it seem less like Link is the only actual person in the wild.

What do you think?

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Intresing idea. You hae a point. I'd always felt like Link was alone in Hyrule because there's nobody anywhere outside of towns/villages/etc.

Except in Ocarina of Time, the Weird Rabbit Guy(at least that's what I call him) is running around Hyrule Feild, the guy who's all obsessed with the Bunny Hood. I think Zelda needs more people like Weird Rabbit Guy, except not so weird, and less...rabbit obsessed.

Like for example, a group of travelers ocasionally being seen traveling across Hyrule Feild. Or maybe, if there's a Lon Lon Ranch in Skyward Sword, Talon and Malon traveling back and forth from Castle Town delivering milk, which is something I think they should've done in OoT, and you can go up to their coach, or horse n' buggy, or whatever the hell they have, and Malon would be like, "Hey fairy boy! Wanna come with us?" or something like that, and afterwards Talon pays you like, uh...30 Rupees or so to reward your efforts.

Just some more ideas for how NPC's can be more involved with Link and his world.

That sounds nice. But didn't it already happen with NPC helping Link other games show this before like with Kafei, Princess Zelda, and etc?

S

SkywardSword

What if there was a traveling merchant? Kind of like beedle, but with potions instead. Also, I would like to see a dungeon where the actual NPC's try to beat it. When they can't they come to you.

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
I can't realy see this happening in Hyrule (since it's ruled by dark forces) by it would definitly be awsome to see something like this in Skyloft :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom