• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Nintendo Websites!

C

CosmicChan

now being the fan of the big N as i am, i still need help with games every so often, for alot of the time i find that gamespot or another like it suffices, but when i find amazing sites such as serebii or zeldadungeon i ditch those other sites in favour of them

but as far as these sites go i have only found ones for 3 of the flagships from nintendo that are good
pokemon: serebii
zelda: zeldadungeon
metroid: metroid recon

now for all the others that i play and love i cant find a single decent site for them! no mario or kirby for example!

now i ask you guys in the zeldadungeon forums, have you run into the same issue as i have? or have you found good sites for these flagships?

ironknuckle1

Archer Extraordinaire
now being the fan of the big N as i am, i still need help with games every so often, for alot of the time i find that gamespot or another like it suffices, but when i find amazing sites such as serebii or zeldadungeon i ditch those other sites in favour of them

but as far as these sites go i have only found ones for 3 of the flagships from nintendo that are good
pokemon: serebii
zelda: zeldadungeon
metroid: metroid recon

now for all the others that i play and love i cant find a single decent site for them! no mario or kirby for example!

now i ask you guys in the zeldadungeon forums, have you run into the same issue as i have? or have you found good sites for these flagships?

i agree with the sites you showed though many times I use Bulbapedia instead of Serebii.

For Kirby I never really get stuck so I dont have a good guide site but for Mario I use IGn if I ever get stuck but even their guids are only ok (not as amazing as the guides on ZD or MR).

C

CosmicChan

yea thats the problem with ign and such, their guides are usually text, no pics. wish there were amazing sites like zd for the rest of the awesome nintendo franchises

ZeldaFan11

#TeamPhelps
yea thats the problem with ign and such, their guides are usually text, no pics. wish there were amazing sites like zd for the rest of the awesome nintendo franchises

Zeldadungeon has another website called PokemonDungeon, it all most the exact same site but it deals with pokemon.

C

CosmicChan

damn thats cool :D
i need to go look at this site
i love the staff here, they make themselves seem human and not just generated like serebii

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
MetroidRecon is very good, and I also enjoy going on YouTube as I understand things by watching as opposed to reading plain text.

C

CosmicChan

yea the video walkthroughs and such are really nice to have around, i wish there were metroid video walkthroughs from MR!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom