• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Nintendo Services Ending! Prime Friend Vouchers Needed!

Chiraku

Demon slayer
As some of you may know, Nintendo Services for the Wii (ie Nintendo Channel, Connect24) are being discontinued after June 28. That means no more updates via Nintendo Channel, no more 'Everyone Votes,' and no more Forecast. But some like Netflix and the Shop Channel will still run.

Unfortunately, with WiiConnect24 down, that means we have two months to get friend vouchers for Prime Trilogy!
Here is my friend Code: 7675 7593 0693 7752
If you've never used friend vouchers, now is the time!

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
This is the first thing that came to mind when I heard the services were being taken down. I got plenty of Friend Vouchers in my copy of Metroid Prime Trilogy when I played through all three games when I got the disc late last year. I do need to do some trading and get all the green tokens I require by the end of June, or the game will forever taunt me with lack of completion in the extras section. If only the Wii U contained these WiiConnect24 functions, so we could go through the games on that and trade with ourselves over two consoles...

I have a PAL copy of the game and would love to trade with somebody. Like, soon.

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
sw4umd.png
Okay...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom