• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Nightmare Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pen

The game is on!
641269.jpg

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
The day wore on as the inmates impatiently waited for the night to come. The day wasn't without its incidents, however.
During lunch in the mess hall, A Link in Time keeled over and went into a seizure, foaming at the mouth before dying a few moments later, and as the inmates were led back to their cells, Scarfed collapsed on the stairs and broke his neck on the way down.

As the inmates were hooked up to their beds at the end of the day, the doctors came in with the analysis of the deceased inmates' brains.
"We found no evidence of wrong-doing with either of them, ALIT and Scarfed. Turns out Scarfed knew Mido. They were friends before and after the apocolypse. ALiT seemed to be intuitive with understanding people's mind states. He took it on himself to be a therapist of sorts."

Living: 4

Dekunut
Blackkirby
Pendio
Linkdude74

Brain dead and/or just plain dead (9)
Musicfan - Town Vigilante - Purged Sleeping Phase 1
Crusader77x - Mafia Hooker - Decapitated Waking Phase 1
LittleGumball - Town Virgin - Throat slit open Waking Phase 1
Mido - Town Mason - Mind killed Sleeping/Waking Phase 2
Heroine of Time - Serial Killer - Probed cranially Sleeping Phase 3
Lady of the Leaves - Town Doctor - Shanked in the bathroom Waking Phase 3
fused_shadows - Mafia Strongman - Swinging from a tree Waking Phase 3
Scarfed - Town Mason - Broken neck Waking Phase 4
A Link In Time - Town Therapist - Done in during dinner Waking Phase 4

Sleeping Phase 5 Begins!
With 4 alive, it takes 3 to lynch.
Phase ends Monday, Jan 19th, at 11:59pm EST

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Wait... you used a different shade of green for last night's death than the other nights...
OCD OVERLOAD! WARNING! WARNING!
Okay. I'm done now. Back to the game.

Pen

The game is on!
So Pen, who did you kill? I was expecting you to go for me, but I guess not.

I think you already know the answer to that question, seeing as you killed the other. But to enlighten the other players in the game, I night killed ALIT because I thought that, if there by any chance were two Mafiosi left, ALIT would have to be the other one. Of course I did not kill DN because last time I tried he was bulletproof.

Vote: DekuNut

Yesterday you said you wanted to role claim today. Do so if you must, but I highly doubt it will make me change my mind. The evidence I have on you is simply that great in my eyes. Also, since I asked the hypothetical Bodyguard yesterday to protect either me or LD (the two players you would have probably preferred to kill last night) you naturally went after Scarf in order to ensure a successful night kill. And I reckon you killed off Scarf because he was quite keen on lynching you.

And I have one question to Blackkirby: Do you trust in LD's claim to be the Cop?

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
No, I didnt actually know. I had an idea, but you're a little bit of a wild card, so I didn't know for sure.
You all want me to claim? I'm a jailor. Didn't you think it was weird that we have no sign of a town RBer?
That's because I really suck at it.
But anyway, for anyone who doesn't know, it's like a mix of a doctor and RBer.
I still can't fully explain the unkillable part, but I stand by my former statement that it was either a protective role or a secret-bulletproof.
Why did they kill Scarf? Probably because he was active. Once you guys kill me (it looks like you will whichever way) and see that I'm town, you'll start looking elsewhere. I suggest that ou guys look at the inactives when I'm gone.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
So it could potentially be Blackkirby if not you. The problem is, only 4 of us left, we kill one person today, 2 die at night, gg
So we gotta be really careful. Hell, if we don't lynch, 2 die at night, gg

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
So, in other words, Pen? If we mislynch/don't lynch tonight, don't kill unless you're absolutely sure. I'm not a fan of influencing the vig, but it's a good idea for everyone that you don't.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
I've PMd BK. If I get no response or if his activity doesn't pick up, I'll replace him asap so this game doesn't stall.

Vote Tally: 5.1

Dekunut: 1 (Pendio)

No votes cast: Dekunut, Blackkirby, Pendio, Linkdude74
Phase ends Monday, Jan 19th, at 11:59pm EST (extension can be granted)

Pen

The game is on!
DN, who have been your targets thus far in the game?

LD, I reckon you are currently the most suspicious of DN and Kirby. Am I correct in assuming this?

And DN, who are you the most suspicious of right now? Do you trust LD's and my role claims?

Blackkirby

Proud Jesus Freak !
I'm Here! I'm really sorry I have been basically not playing or contributing at all I would If I could. For the past three weeks I have been doing 2 art projects and I just know finished exams. To say the least trying to come here to organize my thoughts and make a decent post has almost been impossible.

In response to Pendio : I'm having a hard time at trusting anyone's claim right now because I know someone is lying since I am the only one that hasn't claimed. For LD I trust more than Deku and for you Pendio you could be lying but I do trust your claim. Right now for me all signs are pointing at Deku, someone has to be lying and I believe its you, if your the lone godfather than you need to get out of suspicion to win so why not fake claim?

Vote: Dekunut

I honestly dont see anyone else who could be the Godfather. I could be so very wrong and Pendio has played us all or I could be right but I have done nothing the whole game so here is my move.

Pen

The game is on!
Alright, I am almost completely trusting both LD and Kirby now because first of all, nobody has counter claimed LDs claim to be the Cop, and seeing as the Cop role is such a regular one, I will trust LD. And looking at his investigations, he has gotten innocent results on both Kirby and DN. Since I know that DN is Bulletproof, he is pretty much undoubtedly the Godfather, seeing as we know the Godfather is still in the game. And since Kirby is left and turned up innocent to the Cop, he is most likely innocent for real.

Also, Kirby, what do you think of DN's claim to be the Jailkeeper?

Libk

I am suspicious of the two of them, yes, though you as well as you're the only one I haven't gotten to investigate. But with the possibility of DN being bulletproof of some kind, maybe the lynch on him is the best option. Then it narrows things down to 3 players if he is town. Then it's all on chance during night phase.

there is a lot to take in and decide on. Although DN saying you shouldn't kill tonight if we get to go through that phase is pretty concerning. If you don't at least attempt a kill, it would be gg. As there would only be two targets for the mafia, then 1 town and 1 mafia remain, mafia win at day. Definitely going to think a little more.

Blackkirby

Proud Jesus Freak !
I think DN claim is away to avoid suspicion. The Jailkeeper does make sence for the theme but someone HAS to be lying here so I am almost positive DN is the one.

Libk

I was thinking that as well. Jailkeeper matches the theme greatly and it could be a safe claim by him. Jailkeepers can't target themselves and if he were mafia, all he'd have to do is kill someone not me or pendio and then claim he protected one of us last night. And if DN is the other vig then he would have counter claimed by now. Hell, Black Kirby would have counter claimed if he was the vig. I think we've pinned him down. If not, then it should sort out during the night. I think the chances are high enough.

Vote: Dekunut

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom