• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

New Zelda + Majora's Mask 3D

I would like to take this opportunity to express my imagination/predictions for the future of the legend of zelda franchise.

Firstly, i want to discuss my Prediction: Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask 3D. It's been 2-3 weeks since Ocarina of time 3D hit the stores in Japan, Europe and the US, and already all over the internet, people have been discussing weither Grezzo will remake Majora's mask for the 3DS.

I'd say that 75% of the fanbase has denied the idea since they want to see an entirely new zelda title for the 3DS. It's a very strong reason not to make it. I personally believe that somewhere in the future, Majora's mask 3D will be out on the shelves. like OOT3D, it will be a full remake will equally stunning graphics and features. those visions will proberly also be included, but i fail to see a boss challenge mode. another thing that they could include, is a Majora's Mask master quest for the first time. It will be mirrored, enemies will do double damage, and most importantly, the dungeon's layout will change. Though the dungeons were big and challenging, i beleive the master quest will purely for "Hardcore Zelda gamers". If they do decide to make legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D, then i predict that it will be in stores in 2013.

Now here comes the imaginary part, this new, original zelda tile for the 3DS. it will proberly be a Toon link game since the last couple of titles have been on an handheld. in the reply box, feel free to add your thoughts for ideas.

What will happen this time? Will the story be based on the return of Vaati? or will New Hyrule be under threat by a new villan?
I think a new Villan will be introduced, but has some connection with the wind mage. Most likely Link will have to save his childhood friend, Zelda, or some completely new female character. what will links transport will be this time? a Speed Wagon? a hot air balloon? or link riding a horse?
Hopefully this new zelda title will be revealed next year and in shops 2013.

So then, this wraps up my very long rant. Do you want to see a Remake of OOT's sequal? do you have any ideas of a new Zelda title? just reply with your thorghts and i'll see ya guys later.

Last edited:

Garo

Boy Wonder
I don't understand the "I don't want a remake because I want new things". Nintendo didn't develop Ocarina 3D; Grezzo did. Nintendo is free to focus on their own, new Zelda title, while Grezzo takes Majora's Mask to the repair shop and gives it a fresh coat of paint and a few tweaks. Yes, I would love a remake of Majora's Mask, since I feel that it has come to be highly revered among the Zelda community.

I do not want another game in the Wind Waker timeline, however. Spirit Tracks was better than Phantom Hourglass, but the story and style of those games has grown stale. I want something new and exciting. No more cumbersome transportation mechanics, just good ol' fashioned overworld crawling Zelda.

Emma

The Cassandra
Site Staff
I mean people want to see an entirely new zelda title.
And i never said "i don't want a remake because i want new things"
Well there have actually been a lot of threads asking about Majora's Mask 3D and a lot of people still get that mixed up. And assume that you can't get remakes without Nintendo giving up on new ones. So that's where that's coming from.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom