• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

New Legend of Zelda YouTube Series

How would like to see the Legend of Zelda franchise go to hell?

Check this out:

The Legend of Zelda: Film Based on Video Game Series to Launch on YouTube on Thursday
The Hong Kong-based crime drama film is set to be released by YouTube channel Dayside TV. The film reimagines character Link as a cop investigating Ganon's crime empire.

Leave it to the Chinese to **** something this good up.

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
Finally a film based on a video game for me!
but seriously this just sounds... I don't know man.

TheRockinStallion

If I'm not back in 15 minutes, just wait longer!
Didn't we cover that already? I'M A DUDE!
latest

Haha a guy in the comment section also thought it looked like something from Nigahiga

Also don't worry guys it's just a parody. It's not canon or anything and it might actually be enjoyable.

EDIT: Ninja'd by Deku

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
I know it's a parody, and it seems pretty cool. I'll probably check it out.
My only issue is the Zelda stuff feels a little tacked on, like they started off with a normal police movie, but decided to make it Zelda themed all of a sudden, but I'll just have to wait, and see the whole thing for myself to really see how I feel about it.

NintendoCN

Team Captain
I know about this tactic, it's used frequently to garner views, like using sexy images in the thumbnail, or naming a video something that is NOT what the video is actually about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom