• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

New Hyrule

Hyrule was created by the goddesses, or at least we know that much now. That could change when we fully experience Skyward Sword. What I want to discuss is the "New Hyrule", the one being featured in Spirit Tracks and perhaps the first two Zelda games (LoZ and Link's Adventure) take place on, depending on whether you support the split timeline theory or not. What becomes of the Triforce? If indeed the first two Zelda games do take place on this new Hyrule that was founded by Tetra and Wind Waker Link it's safe to say that the Trifore does not stay in the bottom of the ocean seeing as how Link from LoZ obtains it in the end of the game. And do the goddesses reside over this land? Do they watch over it like they did the Hyrule of Old? In OoT we discover the goddesses did create the earth, but Hyrule was where they left the land "to return to the heavens", thus creating the Sacred Realm. Is the Sacred Realm moved to this New Hyrule as well? This isn't so much as to find answers for myself, but rather just to see what anyone else thinks. What are your theories?

The triforce has to be a physical item. We saw it in ALttP and TWW. Also, Link collected the pieces of the Triforce of Wisdom in LoZ, and obtained the Triforce of Courage in AoL.

The Triforce didn't stay in Old Hyrule or move to New Hyrule, the Triforce is located in the Sacred Realm. And the Sacred Realm isn't located in Old or New Hyrule, but the entrance to the Sacred Realm is in Old Hyrule, where the Master Sword is located.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
The original two games are in the original Hyrule whether one uses the split timeline or not. The New Hyrule has nothing to do with the Triforce, as it's a different land, where as the one in the first two games does. The New Hyrule has its own deities and pretty clearly has no connection to the original Hyrule whatsoever. I don't see why people try to connect the two.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom