• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Navi Secrets

amaterasu

Writer
Okay, we all know that Navi often flies to certain spots in Hyrule indicating a secret. I've only found a few. Has anybody figured out the Gerudo Flag on Death Mountain Trail secret?

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
It contains a fairy, simply play either the Song of Storms or Zelda's Lullaby while facing it to uncover the secret.

A Big Fairy's right there I think. Just play the Song of Storms and out comes a Big Fairy to fully restore your hearts; if only you could catch the darn thing in a bottle! >.<

250px-Big_Fairy_%28Majora%27s_Mask%29.png

T

TGzeldafreak

Yep. It's a big fairy. Thats usually what it is if you cant figure it out. XD

C

Caleb, Of Asui

Wow, I've actually learned something new about Ocarina of Time today! I had no idea these big fairies even existed. I guess I don't pay enough attention to where Navi flies, which I definitely should considering how much I like Navi. I don't know how long it will be before I replay Ocarina of Time next, though, so I don't really have the opportunity to do that.

T

TGzeldafreak

Wow, I've actually learned something new about Ocarina of Time today! I had no idea these big fairies even existed. I guess I don't pay enough attention to where Navi flies, which I definitely should considering how much I like Navi. I don't know how long it will be before I replay Ocarina of Time next, though, so I don't really have the opportunity to do that.
Yeah, I seem to learn new stuff about zelda games everyday. Funny how that works isnt it? XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom