• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

My Timeline Based on Veran Altering Past 400 Years

are you saying there is no point in making timelines unless you only go by what Eiji/Shigeru/Nintedo have said?

When it comes to making timeline's, I only go by what has been confirmed and what also makes logical sense to put what game where. Since no other splits have been confirmed I don't regard them as official and they most likely aren't until said otherwise. But if anyone wants to create a timeline with one, two or I don't care 3 other splits that's fine but I see no point on making a timeline that purely based on someone's own thinking and completely ignore what Nintendo has said and what is obvious and what's not. For example, I saw one timeline that someone posted on YouTube and they seriously put ALttP before OoT. Can you say WTF or not? I'm not kidding here. Now you tell me, are we creating timeline's on our own thinking in hopes that everyone will go "OMG! That's it!!!11" or are we creating timeline's just for fun and we don't care about the timeline and where the games go OR are we taking the timeline serious, taking serious time and thought just like how an artist makes sure his art is one of a kind? I do the latter. If you have seen my timeline I hope you understand what I'm saying here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom