• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

My Same Type Party

Chiraku

Demon slayer
So, I'm playing diamond, since me and my bros used to share it until we got the other two games, we erased the file and now I'm playing it on my own, the party I have put together is Infernape, Staraptor, Toxicroak, Lucario, and Dialga. I prefer however, the three fighting pokemon with me. I'm sure everyone who played gen IV knows how one person will tell you that you'll have a rough time if you only focus on one type of pokemon. But I decided to ignore it for the challenge, and I pretty much whipped through the gym leaders, but the only one who really gave me trouble was the ghost one because of her advantage against non-special types, but I manipulated Infernape's fire moves, and My Toxicroak's poison moves, and I made by just fine. The only trouble with waker was his water types against Infernape. Now I'm getting up to the elite four, and the only true disadvantage I'm having is their levels.
Personally, I think I'm doing pretty well, I need only train to my 60s to beat the elite four. But what do you guys think? Is paying attention to one type an un-wise decision, or is it simply a challenge?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom