• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread My Hero Academia Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
To be fair, Krow,I found it a littke strange too, which is why initially I was ok believing SMS. However, and you just did it yourself, people keep mixing up All for one and One for all.

To clarify, All For One is the Villain, quirk All For One. It has the ability to take the quirks of others and its uset can combine the powers of quirks to create new attacks. He can also give Quirks to others.

One for All is a Quirk with the ability to pass itself on to others. It combined with another Quirk that was given to the first user of One for All to create today's current One for All. The current holder of One for All is Izuku Midoriya.

The big point is they get mixed up a lot and part of me wonders if SMS was playing off of that. Both Quirks only have 1 known user, and so he wouldn't technically be wrong by that statement but if he lied about the quirk he might have thought he could get away with saying "Oh sorry I meant the other one" but that's all just thought.

To be fair, Krow,I found it a littke strange too, which is why initially I was ok believing SMS. However, and you just did it yourself, people keep mixing up All for one and One for all.

To clarify, All For One is the Villain, quirk All For One. It has the ability to take the quirks of others and its uset can combine the powers of quirks to create new attacks. He can also give Quirks to others.

One for All is a Quirk with the ability to pass itself on to others. It combined with another Quirk that was given to the first user of One for All to create today's current One for All. The current holder of One for All is Izuku Midoriya.

The big point is they get mixed up a lot and part of me wonders if SMS was playing off of that. Both Quirks only have 1 known user, and so he wouldn't technically be wrong by that statement but if he lied about the quirk he might have thought he could get away with saying "Oh sorry I meant the other one" but that's all just thought.

Ah so I did, you understood what I meant though. Yes All for One is the villain I meant to call to point.

That being said I'm most suspicious of SMS at the moment, though with this being a serious final day vote, I'm going to be certain before I throw down another vote.

The most confusing thing however, would mean that if you are Tokoyami like I think you are, and SMS is NOT Deku but a villain, that would make Axle Deku. Yet he avoids hinting in the slightest. I know he can't name claim, but this is exactly why I wanted a role claim from him to sort through the info. SMS' claim already looks like a lie, so I feel like SMS is the way to go so far.

Libk

Tbh I don't think we're ever going to get that claim from Axle. I really dislike how anti town his play has been all game. But if SMS is Telling the truth then he's, sadly,most likely in the clear. It really comes down to me or SMS

Tbh I don't think we're ever going to get that claim from Axle. I really dislike how anti town his play has been all game. But if SMS is Telling the truth then he's, sadly,most likely in the clear. It really comes down to me or SMS

Why exactly are you including yourself in that? The way you speak is as if you arent sure of your own role and think you may be the scum yourself.

Libk

Because I'm trying to look at it from a perspective of another player looking at it, not myself. Trying to eliminate the bias as much as possible. And honestly I've never minded lynching myself if it was best for town. However we have to hit today so it's a bit different. And knowing I'm town lead me to vote SMS.

I think at this point it's either you or Krow, actually. Need to look back at something

Do me a favor and explain to me why Axle isn't scum. I have nothing on him, but you seem to think otherwise.

Libk

If SMS is telling the truth, and he blocked Axle last night, the kill shouldn't have gone through if he was scum.

If SMS is lying, Axle isn't scum because SMS is

Nvm I misread that, you're all still under suspicion. At this point I feel suspicious about SMS but I hate Anti-Town players, so I really don't know what to do.

Libk

Yeah it definite doesn't clear me by default. The only person it does clear is Axle. Which is kinda lucky. You being a VT and me essentially being a VT forced a roleblock onto Axle, which would either clear him or indict him

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
ZD Champion
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Vote: Libk

You've layed low the entiriety of the game besides giving info at the beginning of it. We all thought it was sort of scummy because you said you were a Nightstalker or something. If anything you are the Godfather. It's pretty obvious who I am, look back on Day 2 I hinted at it and Rubik caught it when he looked back at my posts Day 3. You can try your best to villify me all you want, but you nailed your own coffin. Anyone with common sense can see know that you are the Godfather doing a last ditch frame on me to win. But my track record for the game proves I'm town, yours doesn't. You've done nothing but lurked around the last few day phases and haven't helped at all. You can't just jump in here at the end and post a wall of text and think people will buy it hands down.

Assuming SMS is telling the truth. Axle is cleared, and may be VT as he has no role to tell. SMS may really be Deku, and you are likely the GF.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom