• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art My First Fanfic, "The Four Legendaries"

penguinboy82

Nature's troll
I have been wanting to make a fanfic ever since I had heard of them, but never gotten around to making them. But I think this one might be a little different, as I am going to post in single chapters at a time, and I want you to rate that chapter on a scale of 1-10, and then tell me why! Thanks, and I hope you enjoy the Fanfic!

The four legendaries

[FONT=Modern No. 20]Chapter 1- James[/FONT]​

[FONT=Modern No. 20]I was floating peacefully on the water, playing guitar just outside of Zora’s Domain with all my other friends, when this giant tidal wave lifted me high into the sky! I was so high, that I could see clouds below me!
[FONT=Modern No. 20]This tidal wave was like no other. It had more power than a lightning bolt, but it was swift as a flowing river. When I looked down, I saw, but only for a second, the whole entire Great Bay getting ripped apart, Zora’s Domain along with it. When the watery torture chamber finally ended, I was tossed into the air like a rag-doll! I flew over Goron’s Mountain, Clock Town, and I think I passed Hyrule, but I don’t know what it looks like, so I’m not too sure.[/FONT]
[FONT=Modern No. 20]That great wave, or as people nowadays call it “[/FONT][FONT=Modern No. 20]Grande onda” threw me so far, I went into an uncharted land. The natives called “Foresti” or “Forest.” It was scary that I got thrown all the way here from Great Bay, but what was even scarier was how all the natives worshiped me! They kept calling me “L[/FONT]ġġ[FONT=Modern No. 20]endarju Wie[/FONT]ħ[FONT=Modern No. 20]ed[/FONT]” and I think that means “Legendary One…”
[/FONT]

Last edited:

Zelda's_Child

~Insert Epicness Here~
9 out of 10.
Quite simply because it was all bunched together. When you continue, I suggest you space the text out more - I found it hard to read.

You have a great base line for your story, and I can't wait to see how it unfolds!!

penguinboy82

Nature's troll
Alright, so I went back and edited it, and this is what I got.

The four legendaries

[FONT=Modern No. 20]Chapter 1- James[/FONT]​

[FONT=Modern No. 20]I was floating peacefully on the water, playing guitar just outside of Zora’s Domain with all my other friends, when this giant tidal wave lifted me high into the sky! I was so high, that I could see clouds below me![/FONT]
[FONT=Modern No. 20]This tidal wave was like no other. It had more power than a lightning bolt, but it was swift as a flowing river. When I looked down, I saw, but only for a second, the whole entire Great Bay getting ripped apart, Zora’s Domain along with it. When the watery torture chamber finally ended, I was tossed into the air like a rag-doll! I flew over Goron’s Mountain, Clock Town, and I think I passed Hyrule, but I don’t know what it looks like, so I’m not too sure.[/FONT]
[FONT=Modern No. 20]That great wave, or as people nowadays call it “[/FONT][FONT=Modern No. 20]Grande onda” threw me so far, I went into an uncharted land. The natives called “Foresti” or “Forest.” It was scary that I got thrown all the way here from Great Bay, but what was even scarier was how all the natives worshiped me! They kept calling me “L[/FONT]ġġ[FONT=Modern No. 20]endarju Wie[/FONT]ħ[FONT=Modern No. 20]ed[/FONT]” and I think that means “Legendary One…”

Also, I'm about to post Ch. 2!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom