• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule Warriors My Fairy

Linkmaster30000

Aim for the knee
I think it's an interesting idea - they did it with Pokemon and Sonic (with the Chao Garden), and I rather enjoyed it. I'd like to see more about what it actually does, though.

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
I don't know much about it other than it apparently has some perks and bonuses while in a fight. I was kind of expecting it to be explained in the OP, but oh well ^^

Can't find the actual photos, but I know that there are options like feeding it 5 different foods (magic beans, rock sirloins, lon lon milk, ect) and sending it to school, dressing it up with articles of clothing from the various Zelda games, and I think other than battle perks that's it.

The Omni Triforcer

Hero Of Time And Space
Can't find the actual photos, but I know that there are options like feeding it 5 different foods (magic beans, rock sirloins, lon lon milk, ect) and sending it to school, dressing it up with articles of clothing from the various Zelda games, and I think other than battle perks that's it.
what exactly are the battle perks.

The Omni Triforcer

Hero Of Time And Space
There will be a link costume for the fairy lol i never knew i wanted this in a zelda game but i think i do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom