• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

My 2 Odd Dream About Zelda and Zelda Dungeon I Had Last Night...

For anyone who is bored enough to listen. Earlier I had a dream about Zelda for the first time in a long time. It was about Link, Zelda, and her bf or someone who was in line to marry her. Link liked her and not only did he want to save hyrule when the normal bad stuff started happening, but he also wanted to try and prove himself to the King and Princess that he wasn't just a normal elf boy from the forest and was worth something. They thought her bf was chosen by the goddesses to be the next King of Hyrule, because he had more power than any one else and was incredibly strong. Obviously they thought the next King should be strong. Anyways Zelda some how escaped half way through and you find out that the boy was Ganon's son. He couldn't live in Gerudo Valley because of the one man every hundred years or whatever. So they basically just kicked him out into Hyrule when he was a teenager. The royal family seen a teen age boy with immense power living like a bum so they decided to take him in and after showing loyalty to the family he was given a chance to be the next King if a son wasn't born. So he started making a bunch of evil stuff happen and kidnapped the King. So he wouldn't have a real son. The princess sends all the knights to look for him, she starts to find out that it was the weird new boy but he finds out she knows so he kidnaps her as well. Anyways Link trys to prove himself and goes on the quest to save her and the king, figures out the mystery and all that jazz. but the odd thing was in the dream at one point I "was" Zelda and not Link. Link the bf and Zelda were all together. Link on one horse and zelda and her bf on another. I guess this was before they found out. and they were chasing after a huge monster going through hyrule feild to the desert. she killed it with a light arrow "idk why?" and than I woke up.

Oddly enough before this I had another dream about Zelda Dungeon and the staff here which is pretty awesome if I must say so. Atleast to me anyways. So it started off I was at the mall and seen some random cute girl setting close to me. I get up to go and say hi to her, but chicken out so I keep walking forward. Trying not to look like a creeper I act like I have interest in this one "store" place I was then standing next to. On the door it had a sign saying ["Closed. "some asian name I cant remember" is in a meeting with Mases Hagopian"]. I was like no way... what is he doing in Tennessee. So I go back and set down and start talking to the girl. I flirt with her a little, she flirts back. I tell her that something odd just happens and I was waiting on someone which was why I came to set back down. I ask why she has been setting there for the past hour or so. She said her bf was somewhere "doing business". I think if she has a bf why is she flirting with me and start to end the conversation and walk off. While I'm walking away I see Mases coming out of the room and he starts to leave the mall. I run up to him and am like "hey, I'm Jesse from the news staff" He gives me an annoyed look and tells me to come with him if I have some free time. We ride back to this "cabin" place in the woods close to the lake. He tells me the person he was talking to was an expert and programming and graphic design and was going to work on the website to revamp the looks and everything. At the end of the conversation several other people walk out of the cabin down to the lake and set next to the fire with us. Most of the staff were there, but I assume look nothing like they do in real life. Not going to go into detail on all of them, but David lol looked like some 26 yr old hippie "even though I know what he looks like" Caleb, Michelle, Brett and Mases all looked the same. For some reason Brett was singing songs, playing guitar and had really long hair. The others weren't around the fire, but were doing something around the cabin. Then it hit me. Why was literally everyone invited to hang out before hand and I was invited because I accidentally ran into Mases at the mall. Then I look back at Mases to ask him and the girl I seen at the mall that was flirting with me and I was flirting with was his gf. I tell him sorry for talking to his gf and that I didn't know he was dating her till just then. He says it's alright and we keep talking about random stuff with everyone else. Than when I remember to ask him why again, I woke up. I went back to sleep immediately because sometimes i can continue my dreams where i left off, but instead of ZD i just dreamed about Zelda. Anyways thanks for reading about my dreams and incase you don't believe me YES i always have every detailed dreams, maybe its because I sleep a lot, but i know some people can never remember their dreams when others can recite every tiny detail. I guess i'm somewhere in between. Anyways these were kind of related to the ZD community so I thought I would share them with you all. Let me know what you guys think and if you have ever had your own ZD or Zelda related dreams.

That reminds me of a dream I had about Z-talk. I cant remember it completely, but I dreamt what Din & Rish looked like as cartoons or something. Din was this girl with red hair & red eyes & for some reason advertising ramen noodles & Rish was this dark green Samus about to stab Malo with a deku stick...i hav no idea how that happened.

fused_shadows

Brave Knight of Truth
I surprisingly have never had a dream about Zelda, even though I have been a fa for a while. If i ever do, I definitely hope it isnt as as weird as din and rish being a cartoon and stabbing people with deku sticks :/. That sounds very strange.

onidarklink2

An Hero of our Time
I've had quite a few Zelda-related dreams over the years, mostly involving various dungeons I dreamed up with my subconscious. Some of them were actually pretty cool; there was one I had many years ago which kind of resembled Woodfall in MM but was much larger and more elaborate. There was also one where I was on a large Greudo boat trying to escape to land. In this one, I had to hide from the Greudo guards and get the hookshot so I could leave the boat; it was pretty vivid and I still remember it well. In all of my Zelda-related dreams I am Link and see things from a second-person or third-person view, it still amazes me how I never realize I'm dreaming with these. :P

MiniMouseofPyru

The Notorious M.O.P.
How do you remember your dreams like that? Whenever I have dreams all I can remember are the faintest details...

i had a dream about zelda and link once but i dont remember what it was about :(

I thought it was normal to remember dreams. I don't remember every dream i've had just like I don't remember every thought I had. When I was little I had the same few dreams over and over. one was of a huge plain surrounded by mountains on both sides. a line went down the middle and everything on one side was hot and the other side was cold. a jar of bubble gum ors"something" was at the end of each side on the mountain. my family had a tent in the middle directly on the line and i flew with a dragon from one side to the other to get the jars of gum. idk what was on the other side of the mountains

another dream i had that was AWESOME and weird wwas....

myself some girl and her brother were all skipping school. after having an amazing day running from the cops and everything for skipping school "dont ask it was a dream" we almost got cought. and i woke up. a few weeks later i had another dream where it was dark and i was walking down the road of a subdivision and the guy that was with me and his sister came up and was like whats up how u been. we started talking shortly after his sister came out and told him to go in and she was like why havent you talked to me in weeks. she gave me her number her name and her facebook oddly enough and told me to call her when i woke up. i was like wtf "wake up?" than i woke up and forgot everything until later on i kept thinking i had somethign to do that i was forgetting. i remembered the dream and thought it was weird that it was like a part 2 of one i had before

guapo2003

The incomparable legend
That was definitely a very interesting dream you had there. I can't say I've ever remembered anything like that before, since I'm bad at remembering, but yes very interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom