• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Music Competition: Week 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Hey guys and welcome to week 8 in the Zelda Dungeon Music Competition!

First, I'd like to congradulate yahtzee713 for his marvelous track that was entered into our Freestyle competition. His cover of the Temple of Time was very good. Congratulations yahtzee713, you have one week 7! :party:

Now before I go on, I would like to point out that we have had an unfortunate loss. skull_k1d, my partner and co-host has left the forums. I have not gotten reason as to why, but I do hope he'll return some day. In the mean time, there is some information about becoming an assistant to this competition. If you are interested, please follow this link and read what it has to say.

Now this week our theme was "The Dungeon". Unfortunately there was only one entry. In an event such as this, the one entry becomes the automatic winner of the competition for this week. So let's give a big congratulations to the entrant, HEY! LISTEN! and her piece (featured below) :party:!

HEY! LISTEN!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5g6zsxfme7nlrw3/00030.MTS

Now, I have given this some thought, and it seems that many of you liked the FREESTYLE! challenge. Considering that we will not have anyone to announce as a winner on the next entry, I want to stimulate you guys as much as possible. So your challenge this week is.....

FREESTYLE!

Now you all know the drill. For a rules refresher, please see my siggy since it's the most direct route to the rules from this page. As always congratulations to our winners and good luck to the next entrants!

Deadline - 9:00 PM EST, Monday, September 17th

Last edited:

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
Only one entry!?

Oh, I feel bad for not entering now. D: I thought that a lot of people would enter for the dungeon theme; if I'd had more time, I would have pulled together a Link's Awakening Eagle's Tower cover. I'll definitely enter this week (well, probably definitely), though. I wish I could listen to HEY! LISTEN!'s piece, but it doesn't want to work on my iPad right now. That's really a shame about Skull_K1d...

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
Awe I thought there would be more than one entry. Oh well, I'll have to start working on my next piece! That's too bad about skull_k1d. I would love to help out, though I have a lot of homework now that school started.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom