• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Music Competition: Week 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Hello everyone and welcome to another round of the Zelda Dungeon Music Competition. This is week 11 of our series.

I don't have very much this week so this entry will be brief.

This weeks theme was The Final Battle! and we have a wonderful entry from Kotake&Koume this week. Since his entry was the only one, Kotake&Koume wins by default. The song is below so you all can still enjoy it!

Kotake&Koume
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/90805948/zd contest final battle.mp3

Now, I've noticed things have been slowing down and I understand that. However, we need a couple entries a week to keep this competition alive. While winning is fun, most people would like to WIN, and not just take an award cause they were the only one. So I implore each and everyone of you to help keep this competition going strong.

Anyway, the new theme for this week is.....

LOST

Make a track that exemplifies the feeling of being lost. This can be your own, original song, or a cover of whatever you would like to cover that has this feeling (maybe a few lost woods ideas ;)).

All entries will be due by 9:00 PM, EST, on November 4th. Have fun, enjoy, and good luck!

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Oh my goodness DH, I've been meaning to get back into the groove of music. But with costume making and an uprising in school work I've had no time. :< But I intend that when I get my third instrument to make something with all three! :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom