• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Music Competition Info

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Hello everyone, Darknut Hunter here with an important announcement.

As many of you must have noticed the Zelda Dungeon Music Competition went on an unannounced indefinite hiatus. Well I am here to inform you that it will start back up again and keep going strong this summer so break your guitar, plug in that keyboard, and tie up your triangle!

I will announce the summer season's first theme on June 9th and the due date will be the following week. I'll repost the rules in the first thread for everyone, and we'll be able to get this show underway again. I'm sorry for the long period of no action, but now that my life has been sorted out and I've got a handle on some things (not to mention the freedom summer will allow me) it'll be much easier for me and the rest of you I'm sure. Thanks and I look forward to receiving awesome entries in the weeks and months to come! :D

Sincerely,
Darknut Hunter

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Okay I'm gonna be opening the new competition starting this Saturday. I'll announce the first theme and from there you all will have your week to work on a song.

In addition Violet is going to be co-hosting with me. We'll be working on an on-off basis, alternating week to week after the first week's winners have been announced.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom