• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Multiple Zelda/Link/Ganondorf Theory

My Dear Epona

Its all about balance
Ok, so this is my first thread yay!! anyways i know this theory has been spoken of before but i decided to thread about it :)
Firstly i wanna clarify this theory agrees strongly with the split timeline theory.
So if the split theory is true it just doesn't make sense that all of the links zeldas and gannons on this games to be the same, why? firstly if they were the same why would link have threw away all the items he had. I do understand why he would get reed of the masters sword, but yeah.
Also in different zelda link has sometimes a sister, sometimes he is an engineer from a town and sometimes he is a kokiri, it just isnt the same. Now for Zelda, she is same age than link so there you go! :angel:
Now for gannon, maybe gannon from oot and tt were the same, but for example four swords, or ww doesnt make much sense them to be or does it? :thinking: so why would this be, if you had the fortune or misfortune of playing 4 swords adventure or the most possible Oot you might remember every 100 years a gerudo man is born! and in 4sa we do learn this gerudo man gets this weird trident wich gives him massibe power, please don troll me i wanted to post something i could argument and yeah, Zelda FTW;)

I just realized i posted this in the wrong section, how can i fix this?

I think it is common knowledge their are different Link's and Zelda's as in many games Link is obviously just starting out, ie WW and OoT are completely different, plus you would think people would recognize someone or at least mention how he saved them numerous times or how the already unrealistic massive geographical changes all happen several times in a single lifetime lol
As far as Gannon it certainly is possible, I still think it's the same one and that whenever he is sealed away in another realm he doesn't age thus how he can live as long. But he has seemingly a million times so it is possible their are different Gannons' too.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
So, where exactly do you stand on this. You didn't make it very clear, and all the words being jumbled together really don't help it.

Anyway, it's always the same Ganon/Ganondorf throughout all the games (although with the FS we don't even know if it's connected to the "timeline" or not, so that one's questionable). That's made very evident through the events and information in the games themselves. Each Link and Zelda is a different one, however.

My Dear Epona

Its all about balance
I wanted to talk mostly about why i think ganondorf is not the same in all games and i decided to add the apparently obvious fact that zelda and link arent the same neither

C

Caleb, Of Asui

Way back before The Wind Waker came out there was a real debate over whether or not there are multiple Links and Zeldas, just as the split timeline was a really heavy debate prior to Twilight Princess. Now, obviously, the idea of multiple Links and Zeldas is confirmed, but given the nature of Ganon from game to game, it's fairly obvious that the different generations of Link and Zelda encounter the same entity that is Ganon.

This does not necessarily confirm, though, that there is in fact a single Ganon. If you look at how Ganondorf is introduced in Four Swords Adventures, assuming it takes place after Twilight Princess, it might actually make more sense for this to be a different Ganondorf. The story as the characters of the game present it make it sound as if he was in his initial "lifetime" as he was in Ocarina of Time (if that makes sense). Given this, the most logical conclusion might be that there are actually two Ganons. I kind of feel like it would be worth looking at the Japanese script of Four Swords Adventures, though, to see how solid he is as a new Ganon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom