• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

MS13's Sigs and Avys

Master Sword13

thatjoshoverthere
I made a simple banner to spread the world about my Zelda guide site, Zelda Province. You're free to put it in your sig as long as you say that it's my site. There's a link in it if you see it in my sig.
9UOsj.jpg

Master Sword13

thatjoshoverthere
If you mean me, sure. I'll need to know what you want in the sig, pictures, words, look, background, size, (I can do default sizes and random backgrounds if you don't know.) Just post the details and I'll see what I can do!

B

Blaster242

I pretty much want a Final fantasy xxi sig if possible. jut all FF xii. Thanks.

xii i mean lolwhoops. i messed up

Master Sword13

thatjoshoverthere
Sorry I haven't done any graphics in a while, I've been busy with life and other things on ZD.
Here I have the request from Blaster242:
J3th4.jpg
(I did my best, I'm not that familiar with Final Fantasy, so I did the background based off of the feel of the text.)
Here I have a Mega Man Starforce 3 Red Joker/Black Ace Sig I did a while ago, each side of the sig featuring each version of the game. The image (I believe) is a bit too big for the rules here at ZD, but I thought it would be a shame to waste it:
UKbGd.jpg
Hopefully, more graphics will be made soon.

B

Blaster242

Thanks, it looks really good! :)
(30 char limit)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom