• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread MS Paint Mafia U-Pick Edition [Day 5]

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Legend
Alright, I know I said I was going to shut up but seeing that my wagon is going to pick up some speed and with me going to bed soon, I fear I will be dead when I come back tomorrow, I will say something.

Town and/or Mafia literally cannot win with me dying. I think mafia might have a slim chance, I will have to check in with Rag.
So I was wrong (again unfortunately) and it seems like both Town and Mafia can win but Mafia currently has a better chance at one option and Town has more chances but with them being at a lower percent of succeeding if I die. I dont think if I am night killed or day killed affects anything.

All of that plus I have a disease. If something goes down then I will give town more info.

@ Ex:

What giant ball? I got hit with a death star. Was that you? Because if so, then you're going to have hell to pay. I assure you of that much.

Asfinyti

aka amber
Alright, I know I said I was going to shut up but seeing that my wagon is going to pick up some speed and with me going to bed soon, I fear I will be dead when I come back tomorrow, I will say something.

Town and/or Mafia literally cannot win with me dying. I think mafia might have a slim chance, I will have to check in with Rag.
it's still quite early in the day, i'd be surprised if anyone actually tried to hammer early unless they were mafia looking to close out the game on day 2 which i find fairly unlikely.

if i had to guess the setup is something like 2.5 mafia to 8.5 town, with 2 'real' mafia and the .5 being some number of self aligned or defector-type roles (although i'm not sure whether rag would include that kind of role). with 2 town deaths that brings us to at worst (rounding up) 3 mafia to 6 town at the moment, which (probably) isn't in 'close out' range for an open wolf play like that, and is an even worse prospect if it's 2 mafia to 7 town (which is what i believe to be the case).

as for that second part, i'd be very surprised if a single death could lock either faction out of winning.

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Legend
Town, all I can say now is that I screwed it. I should have waited until some other people started to join my wagon to open up like I did. I am sorry, but in the case that you do win, I am still sorry I failed.

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Legend
I will also say that my abilities will say some interesting stuff and look up some words and definitions online after my death. And that one person out there, I know who you are. I will the name until my death is nigh.

giphy.gif

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Legend
I will also say that my abilities will say some interesting stuff and look up some words and definitions online after my death. And that one person out there, I know who you are. I will the name until my death is nigh.
I will name the person once my death is nigh. Sorry autocorrect has been acting up lately.

Also, I will not say the name right now because if I live I dont know what powers they have, so I could be killed either way, but that person already prolly know which character I am.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom