• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread MS Paint Mafia U-Pick Edition [Day 5]

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Legend
You said he never claimed, I'm pointing out that a soft is still a claim.
Umm, I looked for where I said this and I didnt find it. Could you quote it for me, so that I can get back to you on this.
You do have me there. I admit, I should have paid more attention to your post. Seems like it is a trend for me lately.
th
Yeah, to kinda refute my claim that you were using the votes to lynch KoD, I thought may have you changed them to make it look like "Uh Nope. I aint using them for my own end, so they aint mine."
So you admit that you pressured me into claiming.
No, I pressured you for no desired outcome. I was pressuring you because I thought you were mafia.
After going through the quotes, all I remember is I was adding onto what Ex was stating.
As a recap, Ex was saying? All I can say is that I answered all of your questions about the certain time I was talking/discussing my theory and then you said something like "I wasnt talking about the theory."

You are already coming out the gate with how my theory isnt plausible. You never explained how or what was wrong with it. In order for me to say that grass fed cows are healthier to eat then grain fed cows, I have to have proof. Hard evidence.

Proof for this. One cannot use powerful words properly without some old fashioned logic.

I dont remember talking about bread crumbs.
I just did. And you did here. You made a claim. You provided zero proof. No hard evidence. Yet you want to insist that it was the most likely scenario despite that. That's not the case. As I said, your claim was possible but it was never plausible.

One can say whatever they want without logic. It's even easier than saying things with logic.

That's because you're so absorbed with yourself that you don't even realize that you're brushing over a claim and not a misunderstanding. It does not speak well for the notion that you're trying to find scum.

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Legend
I did see where you said his one post was a scum slip. I think I got why you thought that, but it definitely wasn't a scum slip. Ex was apparently contacted by someone in the night. He knows they are incenaroar, but not who they are. They must have told him that he reminds them of a certain Pokemon. So Ex is trying to figure out who contacted him by asking everyone to answer that question and see which answers matches the message he received last night. But he doesn't want the person's role to be outed so he asked everyone to do so, so that the actual Incenaroar is obscured amongst the other answers.
Oh holy cow! This makes so much sense! I wasnt reading it like that. I was reading it like incenaroar was one of Ex's abilties and that they were asking Rag a question meant for the mafia chat. Oh gosh this all could have been avoided. Thank you Minish. No like really thank you.

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Legend
I just did. And you did here. You made a claim. You provided zero proof. No hard evidence. Yet you want to insist that it was the most likely scenario despite that. That's not the case. As I said, your claim was possible but it was never plausible.

One can say whatever they want without logic. It's even easier than saying things with logic.

That's because you're so absorbed with yourself that you don't even realize that you're brushing over a claim and not a misunderstanding. It does not speak well for the notion that you're trying to find scum.
HHH....this clears a bit of what I was didnt understand about your last post. You are correct. Not only correct but 1000% correct. My theory is not plausible but only merely possible. It has more holes then swiss cheese, I know that part and I acknowledge it. I should have never used plausible, and I should have used possible. I used plausible because I thought it meant what possible meant. I am sorry for any confusion and I recognize that you are correct and that I am wrong about the proper use of the word plausible.

Yes, very true. I am not even gonna put up a fight about technicalities.

Just so that I can understand what claim did I brush over? The Ex one? Or the word one? If the word one is even a claim.

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Legend
can Incineroar show me they're truly who they say somehow like saying what pokémon I resemble the most
this is @ everyone
please @ me and tell me which pokémon I resemble to yall
Well, Ex I am sorry for this mix up. I took what you said and thought that the incineroar part was an ability and that you were trying to ask Rag a question about it. I dont know why I thought this but I did and I am sorry. I dont know, I guess there is something about me that sees and understands stuff differently from regular people. I dont know, it is weird. Again, I will say it again. I am sorry about this. This is my fault and I should have done what I normally do, ask questions.

Do you guys find me asking questions annoying or something? Please just bear with me if I keep on asking you guys to keep on explaining something, it is that I truly just dont understand what is being said. Just please keep that in mind.

And Ex, I dont play Pokemon but I guess you look like Pikachu. That is really the only one I know.

HHH....this clears a bit of what I was didnt understand about your last post. You are correct. Not only correct but 1000% correct. My theory is not plausible but only merely possible. It has more holes then swiss cheese, I know that part and I acknowledge it. I should have never used plausible, and I should have used possible. I used plausible because I thought it meant what possible meant. I am sorry for any confusion and I recognize that you are correct and that I am wrong about the proper use of the word plausible.

Yes, very true. I am not even gonna put up a fight about technicalities.

Just so that I can understand what claim did I brush over? The Ex one? Or the word one? If the word one is even a claim.
The Ex one. Also you feel 1000% like you're just trying to walk back from everybody right now.

Yeah, I have issued three apologies to three different people about stuff that could have been avoided on my part. I think I will take a step back for a bit.
Walking it back, in case you're unfamiliar with the phrase in terms of mafia, implies that you're backing down from a topic for the main purpose of trying to remove unwanted attention from yourself. A key note difference compared to just losing a disagreement is the platitudes laid in to "make nice" with your opposition. Town very rarely has a reason to walk anything back. They are comfortable in being wrong. They are ready to die on their hills.

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Legend
Walking it back, in case you're unfamiliar with the phrase in terms of mafia, implies that you're backing down from a topic for the main purpose of trying to remove unwanted attention from yourself. A key note difference compared to just losing a disagreement is the platitudes laid in to "make nice" with your opposition. Town very rarely has a reason to walk anything back. They are comfortable in being wrong. They are ready to die on their hills.
Oh lawd. Okay well, let me reiterate what I am trying to say. I am shutting up and I am taking a few steps back. Let me be honest. I am not comfortable with being wrong. I should have done things the right way and spared everyone the unnecessary pain. I hope everyone who was involved sees where I was coming from and is willing to forgive me. Becasue in the end, it wasn't a disagreement, it was a failure to comprehend something on a certain party's side. Like I said, I am sorry any trouble I caused and hope I am not swept aside as a wacko.

Asfinyti

aka amber
@ExLight im thinking bidoof but i don't really know why

i can get behind an og wagon probably, he looks pretty shifty and i'm not a huge fan of how he went about building cases or supporting them, in particular using essentially speculation to do so (see: bonus vote, doc claim)

i'll note that this was also my day one leaning, current situation notwithstanding. i probably should have placed a vote or said something during night for the record but i got distracted, that's just how it goes i guess.
the current day's events will take a bit of untangling to see what could potentially be construed a misunderstanding versus poor argumentation, but i'm not sure it looks that great anyway and i've decided to either make that a future me problem or ignore it altogether.

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Legend
Alright, I know I said I was going to shut up but seeing that my wagon is going to pick up some speed and with me going to bed soon, I fear I will be dead when I come back tomorrow, I will say something.

Town and/or Mafia literally cannot win with me dying. I think mafia might have a slim chance, I will have to check in with Rag.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom