• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Most USELESS Zelda Item

Fullmetal

The Spy-Sniper Combo
Throughout the sereis there have been a handfull of items that have been particularly helpfull to the player, while there are some that are also completely useless except for one portion of the game. What would you say is the most useless Zelda item? I would have to say the Spinnet from TP, seeing as how it was hardly ever used outside of the Arbiter's grounds.

I think the domminon rod. Outside the temple of time it's only purpose is to annoy me with a fetch quest.

Big Octo

=^)
The Cross from the Adventure of Link. It's only used to see invisible enemies in one area, then it becomes completely useless.

T

theanimator

Half the items from TP and AoL. Also the ether in ALttP was kinda pointless, as it was only used to gain access to the swamp palace. It froze enemies, but the Bombos and Quake medallions were much more useful for dealing with large numbers of enemies.

Garo

Boy Wonder
Sand Rod in Spirit Tracks. Useful only within the Sand Temple; at least the Dominion Rod was used for the pre-City in the Sky quest.

nafizl

the Sword Slinging Hero
shield in Links awakening Iron boots= only used in one dungeon the accursed TINGKE TUNER damn you gamecube and gba adapters not working on the Wii!

Squirrel

The Rodent King
The Giant's Knife from OoT is completely useless because it breaks after 5 hits. I didn't even bother trying to get it in the game because I realized how useless it was.

AustinFox33

The Last Kilgannon
I know its back when the games werent as developed...but the bait from the first game. Its only used once in the game and costs a ton of ruppees
....grumble grumble....

People give the Spinner and other items from TP a hard time for no reason. The Spinner is used multiple times even after the Arbiter's Grounds. It's used in the Temple of Time, City in the Sky, and Hyrule Castle. The only item from TP that isn't used that much is the Dominion Rod, but that had a huge story quest so I believe that compensates for the lack of use afterwards.

Anyways, I think the Megaton Hammer is pretty useless. Outside of the Fire Temple, I'm pretty sure you don't need it at all.

The book from "Link to the Past" gets my vote. Can someone explain why a Hylian needs a book to translate Hylian? What language has Link been reading in then? Hidlshnitzl!? In addition to making absolutely no sense, you only have to use it two or three times. Big whoop!

The book from "Link to the Past" gets my vote. Can someone explain why a Hylian needs a book to translate Hylian? What language has Link been reading in then? Hidlshnitzl!? In addition to making absolutely no sense, you only have to use it two or three times. Big whoop!
Link speaks new hylian and the book teaches ancient hylain, but yea it is pretty useless.

The slingshot in Twilight Princess. I went from the goron mines to hyrule castle without seeds for the slingshot because i couldnt find any until the chest in Hyrule Castle. After you get the bow it is 100% completely useless

G

Goroff

The molemits from Minish cap.... Out of all the useless items it does the least cool thing compared to how cool it is..... TERRIBLE COOL LOOKS TO COOL USE RATIO

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom