• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Most "painful" or Memorable Death...

flaming pickle

SPUDOW!!!
My most memorable death was in TP in the temple of time. I was in front of the boss door and I jumped across and that little horned statue got hit by the swinging axe thing and hit me. My game glitched and I was stuck in midair and getting sliced by the axe until I died :( Then I turned off my game out of frustration and realized I DIDN'T SAVE!!!

P

Proud_2B_Hylian

Just today My girlfriend was running through MM Ikana Castle for me.... without the mask on to make mummies leave you alone. she opened a door and was demolished by 4 of them and a few baby wallmasters... ugh she didn't even have time to put the mask on, it happened so fast....

the deaths I hate the most are the ones that aren't really fair. Fighting a boss in an enclosed space that hurts you if you touch it (ring of fire or energy, etc) sucks when they hit you with their special blow that makes you go flying backwards... and you fly back into that harmful wall so it thrusts you foward again into their clutches. I can just hear link's back cracking... Times like MM Odolwa and TP/OoT Ganondorf has killed me.

Deity

My most painful death would have been while fighting Bongo Bongo during my three heart challenge attempting to never die once during the whole playthrough. I stunned both of his hands, took out the lens of truth, and for some reason I manage to miss shooting his eye with an arrow when he charged, which resulted in a one hit kill. Fairly disappointing.

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
Most painful for me (well Link actually) was in a fight with an Iron Knuckle .. I was down to 1 heart and tried to back flip to avoid his overhead axe swing, but I was a little late and the axe caught Link mid air while his back was facing the ground. You can probably figure out exactly where the axe appeared to hit him at.

Din Akera

Sniper
My most memorable death was in OoT. I was being dumb and playing with the chickens and of course, i hit one, just one to many times. So I started to run, and run fast. As I was running past the well, one jumped and hit me in the back of the head. Link fell down the well and landed on his face. Now that didn't kill him, but it did wound him pretty bad. The death came form the inflock of chickens that followed me down the well. I couldn't climb up cause they would just knock me down. I couldn't pull out the ocarina to warp because they were attacking me and with only two hearts left. Link suffered at the hands of their beaks at the bottom of Kakariko well. :(

My most memorable death was in TWW I carried the giant black pig all the way up the mountain and chucked it off then jumped down with it it got really mad then killed me I tried to fight back but that monster took three hearts at a time!

ok...so it may seem like im making this up, but im not. so im in the ice cavern on a 3 heart challenge and i get into the room with the blue fire and keese. I kill everything with 1/2 a heart left then i walktwo feet and i just fall over...like WTF? another time in Oot i just get the hook shot and i go through the door behind the chest and i get CRUSHED it...again...like WTF??? :chu:

Elfen

Call Me Robbi :D
Hmm does commiting suicide count??? I gt mad at games so i kill them off alot.....
other than that, fire temple, just kept on missing the stupid ground when i jump and fall in lava v.v-TP
in PH falling in the water, trying to role, 1 heart left failed... he just fell to the ground i felt ashamed i killed him
First playthrough in teh graveyard and the REdead jumped on me (looked like he was raping me Dx) i was like WTF GET OFF ME i died v.v poor link

S

ShadowLinkGirl

the most "painfull" death for Link was... i was playing Oot, and was attacked by a redead. i eventually got him free and (i was only 6) running away from the market i fell in water or something. EPIC FAIL.
my most memorable death was in TP. i saw Blizzeta with the scary face, screamed and ran out of the room. i was out for 5 minutes and when i came back i heard Link go "auhhh..." and fall to the ground.
IRONIC.

Gyorg Hater

I speak fluent gibberish
Mine was in aLttP.

When I had half a heart container left and I was cutting the grass trying find some more health and all of a sudden I stepped on a bomb and died. :mellow:

Phlegm

Bake me a pie!
Well... hmm... my most memorable death... I guess that would be when I was playing WW once and I was screwing around with the gigantic pig on Outset. I ended up enraging him and actually he somehow managed to get past my shield enough times to kill me. Killed by a gigantic porkchop... so horrible.

HAHAHAHA! Exact same thing here!

I also cracked up the first time I got killed by Cuccos in OoT.

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
The Painful death for me was in ST when was chasing Coccos MAN I was hitting them because I was bored I just used my last potion and Bam they KILLED me

Zelda's_Child

~Insert Epicness Here~
Well, one of my funniest moments was my first playthrough of a Zelda game, which was ST. (yeah, I know, I'm a late fan)
I was just randomly hitting cuccos to see if they would die, and then one turned red and all these other cuccos started flying at me and I'm like - OH CRAP WHAT ARE THOSE CHICKENS DOING!!!!!!!! :O

Memorable deaths? I can't remember any. -_-'

arkvoodle

Diabolical
The most painful/memorable death was probably when Link was in the city in the sky from TP. I looked away for a second because a fly was distracting me, and when I looked back I saw Link topple off the edge and fall to his death.

He had been bitten on the backside by a Deku Serpent, which caused him to move in front of the gap. The wind then blew and then he fell.

Another one was when I was flung by a goron at the top of death mountain, but instead of going forward I went back, fell back to the bottom floor and just died. I guess being flinged by a goron is more painful than you think.

Norisom

Hero of Something...
Well this wasn't really a death but anyways in Wind Waker I was in the fan room at the Wind Temple. I pressed the bottom then the fan jumped onto the fan blade then the fan turned on, I repeatedly smashed my face into the bars ontop of the fan, then brought out my leaf at the perfect time, flew into the accidentally flew into one of the fans way up on the side of the walls, then went flying back into the fan blade, THEN got thrown off the fan straight into the wall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom