• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda Most Memorable Zelda Moment

Pandanation

Panda Link
When I found out that hacks existed and made it so that time never ran out on MM :D al dat trouble gone liek *puff*

Also when I beat ALBW all on my own using only a walk-through to find heart pieces and how to beat the 3rd stage of Yuga Ganon.

The moment where i was humped by a Redead, showed my friend, and i got therapy for a month cuz i though that head rape in games were funny - they still are >.>

Ocarina_Player

Will play for rupees
When I found out that hacks existed and made it so that time never ran out on MM :D al dat trouble gone liek *puff*

O_O Share this with me.

Also redead humping is only funny when it happens to someone else. So is getting killed by cuccos. I lied to my dad and told him if he killed a cucco it gives you a ton of rupees and when he got killed I had to run. Fast.

Also, did anyone else start to cry in Skwyard Sword when Zelda is explaining to Link that she's Hylia and she's really really sorry for dragging him into this mess and after he went through all that trouble to find her she had to sleep for thousands of years? I held it together until she said "I know I'm always the one waking you up, but this time, could you promise to come wake me up?" and I'm like ".... *bawls*" Link's face. The entire time. Can't even.

Then again I cry at everything, sooooo...

The things I can remember best are the scenes with the Song of Healing in Majora's Mask. It really took me when I first saw the cutscene with Darmani's sadness about his death and Mikau dying. Sometimes, when I do something related to The Legend of Zelda, then I remember this part of the game. Of course there is another moment I kept in mind since I very first saw it: the death of the Deku Tree in Ocarina of Time. For some odd reason I remember deathscenes the most.

Mask-Salesman

And now.. That imp has it
So is getting killed by cuccos. I lied to my dad and told him if he killed a cucco it gives you a ton of rupees and when he got killed I had to run. Fast.

f6b0e627139b160bffd66ef3848be2c7.jpg

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
First time I tried to kill a cucco, and then proceeded to get dive-bombed by his buddies... that was a dark, dark day.

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
So... This isn't really a planned moment in the game, more like a glitch... but it's still EXTREMELY memorable to me.

You know how Darknuts in Twilight Princess kick Link when he comes to close to them without dealing any damage? Well, I was fighting those two Darknuts in Hyrule Castle. I was targeting one of them, and I don't know EXACTLY what I did, but somehow, they got at just the right distance apart that when I got close to one of them, it kicked me right into the other one. ...And then that one kicked me right back. And then I was just sitting there watching in awe as Link was constantly kicked back and forth between these two Darknuts.

It was the funniest thing I'd ever seen in my life. And I knew I had to get it on camera, so I dropped the controller to grab my phone and get my sister to see -- but then that caused me to let go of the Z button and stop targeting, so they stopped kicking me back and forth. But that moment will still live on in my memory forever.

There are other moments, too, now that I think of them, but I don't think I should go into detail on ALL of them. This would be an extremely long post if I did. :P I think beating Thunderbird would be at the top of that list, though. I was so excited that I tried running out of the room with the 3DS in hand, but it was pulled back because it was plugged into the charger in the wall, plus I had headphones in. All of those cords were torn out and it was flung behind the laundry basket. Plus I was shaking so badly, I was so immensely excited. Another moment where I shook from excitement was beating the full Skyward Sword Lightning Round in Hero Mode with only one heart left. That was a real accomplishment; I'd been trying to finish that for SUCH a long time, and to actually do it was an amazing feeling.

I think I would either be Darunia Dancing when played Saria's song in OoT, or the first time I encountered on the the Redeads in the tomb, also in Oot.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I'm not exactly a Zelda fan since the early days but that doesn't mean some moments are not very memorable to me.
OoT: The Crystal Cave. And Gerudo Valley mostly because of the theme song.
TP: The moment I defeated the last Bug and the whole long cutscene. Epical moment for me.
SS: Lanayru Province.
I played this at times when I was off from work and had the whole day to myself. Epical moments

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
My most memorable Zelda moments are actually pretty funny.

The first one that comes to hand is the first time I experienced Farore's Silent Realm. I had no idea what to expect. Well, those Guardians scared me to death. I came pretty close to peeing myself.

The second on is my first time going through Nayru's Silent Realm. Hahaha, I'm sure a lot of you have heard this story. I literally (I'm not even kidding) managed to stall for ten minutes while I was trying to figure out how to get the Tear of Nayru out of that tree. (I had completely forgotten about rolling.)

Another one was my first time battling Ganondorf in Twilight Princess. I was on the phone with my friend Jessica and happened to be screaming profanities at the game. Hehehe, that was funny. I have quite the temper when it comes to gaming.

The first time I encountered a ReDead was in Twilight Princess while going through the Arbiter's Grounds. It brought back my old fears of mummies from when I was a child and if I hadn't been addicted to the game, I probably would have quit the game there. Luckily, I found a strategy using bomb arrows so I wouldn't have to get close to them.

I remember playing Twilight Princess, this is one of the first couple of times, and Darnell was still a puppy, and he had fallen asleep AFTER chewing on my GC controller cord. Luckily the controller still works like new.

The first time I beat Hero Mode of Skyward Sword, I didn't die once and it only took me five minutes because I had powered up my Goddess Potion and had Life and Potion Medals. I guess one could say that I cheated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom